What happened to READALOT?

Thought that was Goingstronger that got deleted, not Readalot.

Yeah the deleted one is Goingstronger, he did it himself. In the same thread, guys started asking about Sector and story continues with him since it all happened within few days. Readalot profile is active last time i checked, he's not banned or deleted..he's just not logging in

Just a sad story, nothing bad really happened, he violated a rule for doxxing and he got a timeban. He returned, said goodbye and left. Great guy, we had some rough arguement some time ago but we quickly sorted it, honestly he is one of the coolest i've met here. He's doing ok now, but if i'm not mistaken something happened with his mail and pass-code of the board and i doubt he's gonna come back.

You can take a look here for the incident

Is that why his account is still active? Because he couldn't delete it?
I tagged him yesterday.

Or maybe it's a Ghoul alt account.
Just for a bit of extra show time

Do you ever hear me talk about "heavy metals"? That was mentioned so many times in reference to him I took a deep dive into the topic, and that's not an issue.

Pesticides in "organic" and "pharma grade ultra-filtered" oils have more evidence than any regarding heavy metals.

From my posts it should be apparent my concern, and at this point I'm certain it's the biggest genuine unappreciated risk with UGLs, are endotoxins.

Pharma and the FDA make a major effort to deal with them, UGLs and home brewers do absolutely nothing, with most not even knowing what they are.

Looking forward to the first Jano endotoxin tests, since he's capable, and there are kits specifically for androgens in oil bases (because pharma manufacturers and even tiny compounding pharmacies have to document endotoxin tests for every batch they make, an indicator of their significance).

Last edited:
Do you ever hear me talk about "heavy metals"? That was mentioned so many times in reference to him I took a deep dive into the topic, and that's not an issue.

Pesticides in "organic" and "pharma grade ultra-filtered" oils have more evidence than any regarding heavy metals.

From my posts it should be apparent my concern, and at this point I'm certain it's the biggest genuine unappreciated risk with UGLs, are endotoxins. Pharma and the FDA make a major effort to deal with them, UGLs and home brewers do absolutely nothing, with most not even knowing what they are.
To be fair it's very similar. If your not him you sound like him minus the 80 links to research studies.

Readalot can't be ghoul. Readalot didn't have a full head of hair, also he didn't almost forcing everyone to hop on finasteride. He had many guys insulting him but i don't think he'd hide under a new alias, he knew he was cool with many members also.

In t-nation and other boards his nicks were almost similar, readalot, tareload etc

Relax.
You misunderstood.

I have always said you are not Readalot.
I have replied to people saying that many times.

I meant that Lexington is your doppelganger.

There is something very strange, whoever that is, in the way you have been hounded.

Readalot can't be ghoul. Readalot didn't have a full head of hair, also he didn't almost forcing everyone to hop on finasteride. He had many guys insulting him but i don't think he'd hide under a new alias, he knew he was cool with many members also.

In t-nation and other boards his nicks were almost similar, readalot, tareload etc

And I doubt he's was a Qsc and Naps customer.
Or had a 20 year old girlfriend.

The last bit is speculation.
But the first thing I am sure

I wish I had a full head of hair.

I used finasteride before the "syndrome" had a name, and had all the symptoms. Scared the shit out of me. Thought they'd never go away.

After way too much unnecessary hair loss, I finally realized I just needed to lower the dose to .25mg.

I'm trying to spare the guys who still have a chance of preserving it, instead of believing in "post finasteride syndrome" bullshit.

You crash your DHT, you get nasty symptoms that don't go away the day after you stop taking the 5-AR inhibitor. Just like crashing E2 with aromasin causes nasty symptoms that don't go away for a while.

Dozens of trial lawyers looking for a payday, hundreds of researchers looking to make a name for themselves, and in 25 years they've found nothing. Not a single successful lawsuit or credible research have found anything.

All the "symptoms" said to be permanent are capable of being psychologically induced. Not one enduring physical symptom of PFS that can be objectively proven. What a coincidence.

A bunch of self appointed gurus on the topic spread the bullshit you'll never get a hard on again after taking fin, and anyone who takes too much ends up having psychosomatic symptoms that make exactly that happen way longer than the crashed DHT lasts.

Besides, I'm not "forcing" anyone. This is a forum to share ideas, experiences, and advocate your position. Who the hell would feel "forced" to do anything based on what they read?