What is your opinion? + Strange Case

Deivids

Hi team!

I would like to know your opinion on a question that I have.

Considering a total anabolic load of 600, which of these 2 options do you think is healthier? Which one is better for Acne and Hematocrit?:

Option 1:
300mg Testosterone + 300mg Primobolan

Option 2:
150 - 200 mg Testosterone + 400 - 450 mg Primobolan

I ask because my weak points are the hematocrit that rises and the acne that appears on my arms and shoulders.

It's very funny because I started TRT at the end of April 2022 and then I did a Blast. I got acne and hematocrit went up when I went back on TRT.

I detail the chronology of events:

1 - I start TRT end of March 2022

2 - A principios de mayo de 2022, después de 5 o 6 semanas en TRT, empiezo un Testosterone Blast + Primobolan (Sin acné en ninguna parte y Hematocrito perfecto)

3 - At the beginning of August 2022 I finished the 14-week Blast without problems (I still have no Acne anywhere and a perfect Hematocrit.

4 - At the end of August 2022 I return to my TRT.

5 - Starting in September, on TRT, pimples begin to appear on my arms and shoulders. I have never had pimples before! In laboratory tests, my hematocrit also appears elevated (57).

6 - Until today that I am still on TRT I still have the hematocrit between 56 and 57 and some pimples (fewer pimples than before but they are still there latent and with marks)

I would like to start my second Blast in May, but I am afraid that my Hematocrit will rise a lot and that I will get many pimples.

What do you think of my story? How is it possible that in the middle of the Blast I don't get pimples and when I go back on TRT they shoot up?

Thanks in advance if you have read the whole block of text..... :D

Sorry if the text is not very well understood. I am using the translator ....

Option 1:
300mg Testosterone + 300mg Primobolan

Option 2:
150 - 200 mg Testosterone + 400 - 450 mg Primobolan
I doubt you would notice a difference. Gains could come little faster with more test.

I've seen a huge pattern lately here with "what can I use to avoid using serms" or "what can I use to avoid health risks/ physical issues"... The simple answer is nothing, nothing at all. It's extremely individual as a base and then it depends on your lifestyle, the oil used - not just the aas, but how it's produced etc etc etc...

I got extreme cystic acne in a few years ago and then today I can use more and get zero acne. Unfortunately there is no better answer, even "what might be better" is false since even that is individual. Some can blast tren and feel nothing, whilst others take a low dose and can handle 2 weeks.

However, as a general rule - "less is more". That will at least minimize the risks, but not eliminate them. Keep an eye on everything and adjust accordingly, keep food intake healthy, drink tons of water (balanced), and depending what you take - take pre-meassures to avoid common complication.

Back