MESO-Rx Exclusive What Makes Nandrolone Different? Unique Benefits for Joints, Muscles, and Blood

Would something like NPP be beneficial for recovery from something like an Achilles tear (of course after surgery) ?

Week 7 after ramping up to 280 mg/week of ND with 70 mg/week TC. Do not recommend. Anhedonia, nihilistic thoughts. Joint pain still there? Absolutely. Joint lubrication and relief ... absolutely not.

Two prior 16 week stints with ND. Same thing.

N=1.

Week 7 after ramping up to 280 mg/week of ND with 70 mg/week TC. Do not recommend. Anhedonia, nihilistic thoughts. Joint pain still there? Absolutely. Joint lubrication and relief ... absolutely not.

N=1.

Even at the starting/lowest dose all this happened, all 3 times you have tried taking it?
That it affected you mentally so badly whilst also not benefitting your joints is a pity.

N=1.

I get the same issues with nandrolone at any dose, and from the first week. Just cannot tolerate it whatsoever. Sadly I've written it off completely. It really is like a switch for depression and instant ED for me.

Back