MESO-Rx Exclusive What Makes Nandrolone Different? Unique Benefits for Joints, Muscles, and Blood

Would something like NPP be beneficial for recovery from something like an Achilles tear (of course after surgery) ?

Would something like NPP be beneficial for recovery from something like an Achilles tear (of course after surgery) ?
There is evidence that it can help prevent against fatty infiltration after rotator cuff surgeries and perhaps also Achilles tendon repair, but I cannot give medical advice

There is evidence that it can help prevent against fatty infiltration after rotator cuff surgeries and perhaps also Achilles tendon repair, but I cannot give medical advice
Fair enough, but that sounds good.

Week 7 after ramping up to 280 mg/week of ND with 70 mg/week TC. Do not recommend. Anhedonia, nihilistic thoughts. Joint pain still there? Absolutely. Joint lubrication and relief ... absolutely not.

Two prior 16 week stints with ND. Same thing.

N=1.

Week 7 after ramping up to 280 mg/week of ND with 70 mg/week TC. Do not recommend. Anhedonia, nihilistic thoughts. Joint pain still there? Absolutely. Joint lubrication and relief ... absolutely not.

N=1.

Even at the starting/lowest dose all this happened, all 3 times you have tried taking it?
That it affected you mentally so badly whilst also not benefitting your joints is a pity.

N=1.

I get the same issues with nandrolone at any dose, and from the first week. Just cannot tolerate it whatsoever. Sadly I've written it off completely. It really is like a switch for depression and instant ED for me.

I get the same issues with nandrolone at any dose, and from the first week. Just cannot tolerate it whatsoever. Sadly I've written it off completely. It really is like a switch for depression and instant ED for me.
I also have the same physical/mental reactions (43yo male). I have tried on many occasions to implement nandrolone for joint pain reduction at varying doses (25mg/50mg/100mg per week) but after a few days I always start feeling terrible mentally. Depression/demotivation/anhedonia creep in. This was in addition to 210mg test c and 200mg Masteron e all times. I just don’t react well to nandrolone.

I also have the same physical/mental reactions (43yo male). I have tried on many occasions to implement nandrolone for joint pain reduction at varying doses (25mg/50mg/100mg per week) but after a few days I always start feeling terrible mentally. Depression/demotivation/anhedonia creep in. This was in addition to 210mg test c and 200mg Masteron e all times. I just don’t react well to nandrolone.
That sucks. I’m 44 running 300npp
300dhb
300test cyp.

Never had a single problem from NPP. Always ran 300-600

How long before that subsides? Is it tied to the Ester length or does it take some time to recover?

How long before that subsides? Is it tied to the Ester length or does it take some time to recover?
For me it took about a week of stopping the NPP to start feeling like myself again (return of well-being and normal sex drive) It was tied to ester length for me because when I was using decanoate at same dose (100mg/wk) before, it took proportionally longer (about two weeks) for me to feel like myself again. Hope that is helpful.

For me it took about a week of stopping the NPP to start feeling like myself again (return of well-being and normal sex drive) It was tied to ester length for me because when I was using decanoate at same dose (100mg/wk) before, it took proportionally longer (about two weeks) for me to feel like myself again. Hope that is helpful.
Very helpful, thank you! A whole lot more concerning to me if it lasted longer. I will definitely wait to include npp off cycle to test the waters now.

Back