What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Oregongearhead, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Get an ostrich, one egg will feed a whole cartel family

2. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I don't fuck around with little eggs, jumbo for this fatty. Eggs are dirt cheap, easily digested, can be eaten in large quantities. Pretty sure they're a seriously good protien source. Egg whites don't even bother me one bit. Yellow fake eggs do though

Oldschool likes this.
  3. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

15861063779246693410870808851277.jpg
    Getting ready to start the fire and burn some meat.

4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Hey it's food thread birthday tomorrow. Trying to figure out what to cook up, for the bday celebration.

Artifex, gr8whitetrukker and ickyrica like this.
  5. puckhog

puckhog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Does the lid even close on them eggs?!?
    @Oldschool

6. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Cooked eggs have a 98% digestibility rating. It is known as the only (near) perfect protein source.
    Any day you can source in salami to anything is a damn good day
    Im seeing a huge shortage of eggs from the farmers to the suppliers to the market. I think the whole supply chain is in catch up mode. Since they are harvested not processed i think were at the mercy of nature.

On the bright side the logistical process is picking up. Im seeing a recent influx of actual eggs getting actually delivered to market. And it seems for the most part mexican based grocery stores have far more in stock than traditional grocery stores

7. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Nope!

8. ickyrica

when my belly was at it's worst and I thought I was probably going to die from it, eggs always remained something that I could eat. The incredible, edible, egg.

9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

I live on the border. Lots of eggs. But you cant find a bean or a kernel of rice. LMFAO. Plenty of tortillas though?

Oregongearhead and ickyrica like this.
  10. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Sad thing I read about is milk. Dairy farmers are pouring milk on the ground even though demand is up for dairy products. Up by over 100% for some items. Problems going from the wholesale market ( schools /restaurants) to retail sales where it is needed.

Human_backhoe and Oregongearhead like this.
  11. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

All this talk about eggs. IMG_20200405_112404.jpg

12. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Good thing a out this thread. You are going to eat after a page or so. If it takes that long:D

Oregongearhead likes this.
  13. ickyrica

A little chocolate martini action. Yes, sandos is worth the money. Iberostar as well, but that was in 2008 so things may have changed. IMG_20200405_173020.jpg

14. Artifex

Artifex Member

beef teriyaki.jpg
    Wifey made beef teriyaki ...

15. puckhog

Oregongearhead, Oldschool and Artifex like this.
  16. puckhog

2A7A87E4-CD52-4CDE-9F7F-CE2DBD01E4E8.jpeg

17. Artifex

Artifex Member

Oregongearhead likes this.
  18. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Dungeness crab meat garlic butter. Also came home to another 18 eggs from the neighbor. IMG_20200405_184328.jpg IMG_20200405_190435.jpg

Oldschool, KillaBig, puckhog and 3 others like this.
  19. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

20200406_073554.jpg