What should I do with extra gear?

Spamming forum with same message again and again is prohibited.
riddle me this...if you are a pro snowboarder and "hustling ganja" why the fuck you need cash back for a few vials of test? it's not even worth the risk of reselling, and clearly you arent ready to dedicate yourself to training...I mean this in the most constructive way possible.
8eomD.gif

not a pro got in the game too late for that but do the same things they do aside from some tricks i dont have a trampoline or playground to practice those nor do i care to. i train all the time so fuck off whoever said that, not so much end of season its already there. some pros will be there this weekend, ill be competing against myself, and definitely keep up w the herd.
riddle me this...if you are a pro snowboarder and "hustling ganja" why the fuck you need cash back for a few vials of test? it's not even worth the risk of reselling, and clearly you arent ready to dedicate yourself to training...I mean this in the most constructive way possible.

not a pro got in the game too late for that but do the same things they do aside from some tricks i dont have a trampoline or playground to practice those nor do i care to. i train all the time so fuck off whoever said that. some pros will be there this weekend, ill be competing against myself, and definitely keep up w the herd.
can you explain to me why a intramuscular injection of testosterone a few days prior to the event will increase your likelihood of say...landing a BS rodeo 7? Or a hardway 270 on to a down rail?

these drugs arent magic

nah man its unguided days at silverton where everyone runs rampant wout a guide. usually the pro dudes will be in the beer tent pickin up chicks and wont air the billboard into a couloir like i plan on doing. its the placebo mental effect im after, plus its life man its short just wanna do it prop-er.

can you explain to me why a intramuscular injection of testosterone a few days prior to the event will increase your likelihood of say...landing a BS rodeo 7? Or a hardway 270 on to a down rail?

these drugs arent magic

nah man its unguided days at silverton where everyone runs rampant wout a guide. usually the pro dudes will be in the beer tent pickin up chicks and wont air the billboard into a couloir like i plan on doing. its the placebo mental effect im after, plus its life man its short just wanna do it prop-er.
Some find out a harder way than others
Image1459374519.482212.jpg

Back