What to dose my arimidex at?

So I aromatize fairly easily. On 150 mg test a week my e2 is around low to mid 40s. No ai. I plan on just bumping test to 300 mg. What should I start with as a dose? I will get bloods after a few weeks but need a good idea for a starting point. Usually with 300 I use 12.5 mg of aromasin twice a week. But never used arimidex.

So I aromatize fairly easily. On 150 mg test a week my e2 is around low to mid 40s. No ai. I plan on just bumping test to 300 mg. What should I start with as a dose? I will get bloods after a few weeks but need a good idea for a starting point. Usually with 300 I use 12.5 mg of aromasin twice a week. But never used arimidex.

Why switch from the superior AI to the other?

My trt clinic gives me a whole bunch of arimidex that I don't use so was planning on just using that.
My clinic also gives me a bunch of arimidex. I’d advise to only use it if needed, I am on the same dose as you and recently crashed my e2 and it suuuuucks. I’m trying to get it back up but the lethargy, lack of libido and irritability are killing me.

My clinic also gives me a bunch of arimidex. I’d advise to only use it if needed, I am on the same dose as you and recently crashed my e2 and it suuuuucks. I’m trying to get it back up but the lethargy, lack of libido and irritability are killing me.
Thanks bro. Yea I definitely need it when I run test to 300. Was taking .25 twice a week but feel like I may need a bit more

Dude, you have been here for a while. I don't get your basic questions like this one sometimes. You already have experience and know your body well. I remember your posts, you have been on 150mg TRT for as long as I remember. Why would you change anything, please explain. As I sometimes feel that you create threads cuz you wanna have a chat with guys more so than actual help.