What’s best for Fatty liver

Ghoul would say tirz.
As he's mysteriously missing from this thread, I am just here to prepare the scene for his grand entrance.

Anyway, how would filling your colon with an acidic thing like coffee help your fatty liver?
It may help if you are constipated, maybe, but liver? @Flathead Fred

Ghoul would say tirz.
As he's mysteriously missing from this thread, I am just here to prepare the scene for his grand entrance.

Anyway, how would filling your colon with an acidic thing like coffee help your fatty liver?
It may help if you are constipated, maybe, but liver? @Flathead Fred
ive heard there may be something to those coffee enema's...

Low fat diet calorie deficit. Sure a bunch of people will say “take the weight loss drugs!” I mean yea that helps sure.

This advice is for fatty liver and not for bodybuilding because it’s going to be counter productive to muscle growth.

30-45 mins of fasted cardio every morning. The more the better, if you know how to run this is even better. Slow jog 2-5 miles fasted every morning 10-11 min miles are totally fine keep hr between 125-140 so whatever speed that lines up with. Small meal protein and vegetables post run.

Very low fat for the rest of the day, also doesn’t hurt to hit 20k steps a day. Gh can be useful but it’s not necessary 3-6IUs but preferably taken before bed.

Sugar and high fat meals are what’s causing the problem so eliminate those completely. After you eat a very high sugar meal that sugar goes directly into the liver from the small intestine before it even hits the stomach and is stored on the liver replacing the important regenerative cells. When the fat takes the place of these important cells this is what we call fatty liver disease. Untreated can lead to scarring and tumors. Chronic inflammation of the liver is very serious.

I forgot to mention, no oral steroids.

Sure Retatrutide and Tirz can be very useful

Cardarine - I consider this a schedule 1 poison and would not recommended anyone take it but I know tons of guys take it anyways because their brain dead I used to be one of them. Was shown to burn up 98% of fat deposits on the liver within 60 days when in a calorie deficit so there’s that.

TLDR Version: gh before bed, fasted cardio every morning, low fat diet, no sugar, no orals or alcohol. Slow digesting carbs with an emphasis on lean protein and vegetables.