• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Where Can I Get Bacteriostatic Water?

Ybig

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where and or how I can obtain BS water? I talked to Walgreens and they said a Compound Pharmacy, when I talked to the closest one to me they said yes we do it comes in a 30ml bottle come and get what you need, got an immediate phone call back she then told me I needed a script. for it.
Would sure appreciate it.
Thank you

Have you tried Google?? It aint that hard to find a website that sells it. Anyways you need a script for it, or at least in my state.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where and or how I can obtain BS water? I talked to Walgreens and they said a Compound Pharmacy, when I talked to the closest one to me they said yes we do it comes in a 30ml bottle come and get what you need, got an immediate phone call back she then told me I needed a script. for it.
Would sure appreciate it.
Thank you

Westend-suppliesDOTcom

Have you tried Google?? It aint that hard to find a website that sells it. Anyways you need a script for it, or at least in my state.
I did google, the ones I saw looked like supply for med facility it asked for tax ID number, I just thot I would find out from people in the know and see what/where was recommended how or where I could get it without script here in Texas.
Thanks

Google it...its pointless to counterfeit this stuff so any authentically reviewed supplier is prob safe! Also i have seen it on Amazon as well.