Where do you buy your pins?!

ShredMN

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Have been using direct line medical over the years... but i'm trying to shop around to find better deals!

I like Shopmedvet; I get my pins and sharps containers there. Indemedical also has filter needles for amps.

Ive had good customer service from shopmedvet; they were out of stock of some syringes, sent me an email and I called them to request an item substitution. They even refunded me the difference.

Gpz

Although if what I hear is true about them not carrying terumo any longer I may be in the market for a new supplier
can confirm that they don't have terumo anymore. I emailed them and if I remember right, they said they were having supply issues with them so they are carrying the coviden brand instead.

Pisses me off because I really liked the terumo pins I got from them, and NOBODY else seems to carry them.

Gpz

Although if what I hear is true about them not carrying terumo any longer I may be in the market for a new supplier
Ive never tried terumo. I have only used nipro. Have you ever tried nipro an if so why do you like terumo better? I'll switch brands quick, fast, an in a hurry if the terumo is better!!!

Well... Seems GPZ is pretty popular, so I'm going to go through them this time! Thanks fellas!

I got some BD 23g for pinning, and nipro 18g for drawing. I always switch needles between drawing and pinning. My product apparently already shipped, and I just ordered... However, shipping was pretty expensive for their cheapest option.

Does every brand needle fit every syringe. I always drew and pin with the same. If I order Nipro 18ga needles will they fit Terumo or Coviden syringes or do you have to stay with the same brands to swap them?

Back