Where do you buy your pins?!

Yea I always return used ones.. Responsible way to dispose of them too.. But they have everything.. Primo service

Yea I always return used ones.. Responsible way to dispose of them too.. But they have everything.. Primo service

Also a great way to pick up a heroine connection. Never know when you'll need a couple sacks of that shit. o_O

Why did that remind me of Pulp Fiction? Definitely need to watch that movie now. A Royal with cheese ;)

Lol there's not a huge heroine market in provincial new Zealand dude lol..

I was just joking bro. For some reason, I thought you were in Australia. Don't know why I thought that because it doesn't make sense with your username. I just remember watching a documentary about safe places for shooting heroine in Australia and how it really cleaned up their city. Now I'm just rambling and will shut up. It's been a long week...

Lol ur all good mate.. Yea nz and au is a pretty good place to live.. And its Xmas time bro.. It fucks with ya head lol

I usually use gpz, but lately I've just been going to the local feed/ranch supply store and buying them there. Theyre called producers choice, or something like that. They're not the best but they do the job.

Calvetsupply

GPZ were being dicks when I tried to get them to ship to me because im far away. :(

Besides, if its good enough for a cow, horse, or dog its good enough to stick into meo_O

Does every brand needle fit every syringe. I always drew and pin with the same. If I order Nipro 18ga needles will they fit Terumo or Coviden syringes or do you have to stay with the same brands to swap them?

They ALL are interchangeable as long as they all are luer lock or luer slip.

Gpz is the cheapest I've seen and
Have been using. Bulk syringes is
Also solid. Have used Missouri medical supply too. I don't notice any difference in the pins. Load, poke, keep it moving.

Med lab supply now has a script policy for human grade pins. Feds forced them to do it. But they now sell vet grade pins that need no script. Leary about buying vet grade, but I pulled the trigger anyways. I have yet to use them but my friends are coming back with good reviews on them. Using air tite 25g 1.5 size needles with tuermo 3ml syringes.

Back