Where do you buy your pins?!

Allegromedical

Second this.

More people should order from Allegro, they're more professional than other sites most buy from. I have ordered from GPZ but the site is a little sketchy let alone they ship your pins in big bag with no regular packaging, begs the question if there is a different quality-control in wholesale.

Allegro got me my pins in 2 days with standard shipping. Thats from time of order. Sharps container came in a day and a half. Definitely be using them again.

I got some BD 23g for pinning, and nipro 18g for drawing. I always switch needles between drawing and pinning. My product apparently already shipped, and I just ordered... However, shipping was pretty expensive for their cheapest option.
If your from Mn why dont you just go down to the pharmacy and buy them....i did two weeks ago.

+1 for walmart. my local source recommended tractor supply and i used them then went to walmart they carry BD and they are SO much smoother pinning. local pharmacies kept asking questions why i need them but walmart dont care

Any pharmacy. I just went and picked up 20 x 25g BD 3ml and 20 x 21g drawing needles for like 12 bucks.

The majority of online sources are retardedly overpriced, plus you have to pay for shipping.

I get all my pins and bac water from eastcoastmedicalsupply dot com. They have pretty good prices and very fast shipping. I also just got a coupon code today for 20% till midnight Labor Day. Use code "labor" at checkout. And it's not one of those places that sent out a coupon code every other day.

I get all my pins and bac water from eastcoastmedicalsupply dot com. They have pretty good prices and very fast shipping. I also just got a coupon code today for 20% till midnight Labor Day. Use code "labor" at checkout. And it's not one of those places that sent out a coupon code every other day.

Even with the coupon, eastcoast without the shipping was
more expensive than gpz with shipping included. Are the pins that different?

Back