Where do you store your gear

mclovin90

I’m curious where everyone stores their gear? I keep mine on my top shelf in my closet inside of a box. I’m afraid it can get too hot in there in the summertime, I have kids so I keep it there so they can’t have access to it.

I’m curious where everyone stores their gear? I keep mine on my top shelf in my closet inside of a box. I’m afraid it can get too hot in there in the summertime, I have kids so I keep it there so they can’t have access to it.
If u have kids keep it locked up in a tackle box or tool box.

Essential oil cases are made for 10ml vials so they're perfect. Cheap on Amazon or Temu.
Yeah, those are nice and fancy but I haven’t had a 10ml vial in 15yrs lol. Once I started brewing it’s all 30-50ml jugs. The stopper is wrecked before I even finish the oil inside, backloading solved that issue.

Hopefully, they make some that’ll fit jugs lol.

In my closet top shelf in the same USPS envelope or box it came in. Mind you I don't have children otherwise I'd keep it in a safe along with my syringes .

I let my children rotate my stash. & to keep it safe they each take inventory to hold eachother accountable for stealing any of my gear.
Right now my twin babies are carrying their load of the burden and are learning to count using my dirty uncapped syringes.

I thought maybe you read “Steroid Underground” and that’s where you decided to store yours,,,, Underground ??

Why else would you post that question in here where we discuss Sources, you keep getting smarter and smarter, cool dark place underground lol do you dig it up and put in a different spot each time, do you have a map and “X” marks the gear lol?

I thought maybe you read “Steroid Underground” and that’s where you decided to store yours,,,, Underground ??

Why else would you post that question in here where we discuss Sources, you keep getting smarter and smarter, cool dark place underground lol do you dig it up and put in a different spot each time, do you have a map and “X” marks the gear lol?
Geocatching just got much more fun lol

Yeah, those are nice and fancy but I haven’t had a 10ml vial in 15yrs lol. Once I started brewing it’s all 30-50ml jugs. The stopper is wrecked before I even finish the oil inside, backloading solved that issue.

Hopefully, they make some that’ll fit jugs lol.
lol you must pin with horse syringes!