• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Where the Metal Heads at?

Anyone like bullet for my valentine, mudvayne, drowning pool, papa roach, P.O.D., soulidium, devildriver, strata, earshot...the list goes on

I got a fucking blizzard bout to stomp down on my village. Pushups and crunches all day for me tomorrow.
I spent 3 hrs in the gym throwing the iron around and then some cardio. Feeling whipped but at least it will do for next 2 days as gonna be stuck at home.

I spent 3 hrs in the gym throwing the iron around and then some cardio. Feeling whipped but at least it will do for next 2 days as gonna be stuck at home.
People are acting like a tsunami is about to come through. I walked into the grocery store and walked right out...shit looked like a Black Friday sale was going on...

People are acting like a tsunami is about to come through. I walked into the grocery store and walked right out...shit looked like a Black Friday sale was going on...
Ya it's crazy in my town too, like everyone's gone psycho lol. Even my gym was really packed when it normally isn't on a Monday.

Just went to the drugstore to pick up my inhaler and it was a madhouse in there too!

Cranked Pantera today doing heavy rows, fucking Tool is hard to find on any apps , went way back to old Aerosmith walk this way haha

Cranked Pantera today doing heavy rows, fucking Tool is hard to find on any apps , went way back to old Aerosmith walk this way haha
Damn youre right...i just checked spotify and Tool comes up as a diff group from Africa or some shit...thats weird AF