Which country has the prettiest girls?

Australian accents make the women more beautiful but pure looks (with bad accents) will be Germany and surrounding countries. They're all fit birds. Rarely will you see a fat cow where I live which is an university town.

Last edited:
No such thing. Just stereotypes or hearsay. There are hot girls/women all over the world. How accessible they are is a different question though.

I disagree. As an american, ALL american women sound whiny and annoying asf. That is why I married an Aussie. No matte how hot an american girl is, their nasal whiny voice is a thing of nightmares.
I thought we were talking about physical attractiviness only. I can't comment on the accent part, our language and cultural difference is too different to even compare. I have no experience with American women. British (UK) girls sound sexy, at least to me.

I thought we were talking about physical attractiviness only. I can't comment on the accent part, our language and cultural difference is too different to even compare. I have no experience with American women. British (UK) girls sound sexy, at least to me.
Spot on - it’s entirely subjective, not just on a personal level but also cultural.

IMO - sound ruins visuals.

Petite blondes with Teutonic facial features are my favorite but they are so high in demand, I just replaced blondes with Asians. Now I wouldn't go for anything else.

I think balkan girls are the most attractive. Most of Rocco's or Woodman's girls are sexy as hell. Including the border countries such as Czech republic, Poland, Ukraine and Russia as well. That block is perfect IMO

I think balkan girls are the most attractive. Most of Rocco's or Woodman's girls are sexy as hell. Including the border countries such as Czech republic, Poland, Ukraine and Russia as well. That block is perfect IMO
I’ve been all over the world, and this is the truth.

My buddy works for start-ups in the SF Bay Area. One was almost all Swedes. He used to drool all over some chick in the office. His male Swedish co-workers asked his what’s the deal?
He said she was stunning! The dudes replied “Whatever man, she’s a 5 in Sweden.”
He’s been over there a half-dozen times and confirms.

My buddy works for start-ups in the SF Bay Area. One was almost all Swedes. He used to drool all over some chick in the office. His male Swedish co-workers asked his what’s the deal?
He said she was stunning! The dudes replied “Whatever man, she’s a 5 in Sweden.”
He’s been over there a half-dozen times and confirms.
Have been to Sweden, can confirm a higher ratio of attractive blonde women to not so attractive is a thing. Also, lovely country and nice folk.

I feel like I'm gonna be an accessory to a crime if I answer this question from someone named NightProwler.
Hahahaha!!

I was just curious. As I've never left the United States. There's some cute ass Ukrainian women I work with. Those green eyes and brunette hair totally do it for me

In your opinion. Which country has the prettiest girls?
I’ve traveled all over n tbh I can’t say as each country has some beautiful gyals imo the places where I fked the hottest ones though would be Holland, Croatia (me n the homies always went to this same lil l’m place year after year n literally all the chicks apart from like 2 or 3 were fine af, we ran through the whole island shit was nuts we are like Eskimo brothers with each other x 100 ahah) n America (Idk gyals here love that European accent n there’s a good variety of ethnic backgrounds, I love me some black gyals) but yeah imo everywhere shit I had a half Cambodian girl in Italy who gave the best dome ever n had huge tits, a French girl in Holland with an alexis Texas style ass n damn was she fine imo it’s pretty universal as long as you have a lil bit of game in you ;)

Back