STOCK UP: Don't say you weren't warned! (US)

Does he seem to have specialized legal knowledge to you, though? IDK I have seen a couple posts and thought he might be some sort of lawyer, maybe LE?
I've come across quite alot of @Ghoul posts... not just legal but he may be one of those dual or triple doctorate guys... farting around and producing brilliant sh**.
Well if he is any of the above I guess we should thank him for the heads up?

Thanks for posting that, looks like things will definitely be more difficult going forward.
esp if trump is elected... shits going to get RUFF in usa as far as pricing tariffs on EVERYTHING imported is going up. thats not free market capitalism now is it...of course will be making sure all imports get properly tarrifed and taxed. heck he said he is going to make it super hard on JOHN DEERE to operate as said they are putting SOME manufacturing in mex.

esp if trump is elected... shits going to get RUFF in usa as far as pricing tariffs on EVERYTHING imported is going up. thats not free market capitalism now is it...of course will be making sure all imports get properly tarrifed and taxed. heck he said he is going to make it super hard on JOHN DEERE to operate as said they are putting SOME manufacturing in mex.
Biden is responsible for this.
I only care about the stuff we get from our sources.

I’m thinking positive. Maybe the worst is that gear doubles or triples in price. I can live with that. Less access to gear for the general public, the better. That said, this could backfire so significantly that none of us have access anymore

Fixed it for ya lol

They’re all politicians for sure, but is it wrong that I’d prefer a president that can form coherent sentences?

I saw one of the candidates walk up the stairs boarding an airplane, waving at people while also answering a question with actual words that when strung together make sense and then didn’t fall. I was actually impressed.

They’re all politicians for sure, but is it wrong that I’d prefer a president that can form coherent sentences?

I saw one of the candidates walk up the stairs boarding an airplane, waving at people while also answering a question with actual words that when strung together make sense and then didn’t fall. I was actually impressed.
Nope, not wrong. I’d prefer one that is more than 25% alive, isn’t a criminal, isn’t out for themselves, can speak clearly…too much to ask for from any of these current clowns.

Back