Which tablet press machine should you choose?

gao

Friends, tell me which tablet press is suitable for home preparation. What machine parameters are needed to form a tablet. Share your experience.

Hello officer. It sounds like you’re talking about making illegal drugs. We don’t do that here. We share our experiences with drugs like Tylenol and Motrin.
We prefer liquid for those drugs. No need for fancy machine and taste nommy.

Hello officer. It sounds like you’re talking about making illegal drugs. We don’t do that here. We share our experiences with drugs like Tylenol and Motrin.
We prefer liquid for those drugs. No need for fancy machine and taste nommy.
Sorry. I have a capsulator. I became interested in forming a tablet. There are many manufacturers from Asia online of rotary machines for making tablets. In my understanding, production implies greater serial production for further sale. I'm interested in a home cooking machine. Perhaps forum participants have such experience.

Shemar Moore Swat GIF by CBS

thats gonna be your front door if a tablet press is headed to your house

I wonder what would happen if you order a pill press and have it delivered in someone else house you despise along with a kg of raws?

Unless you could hide your tracks well (doubtful), it’s a felony and you go to prison for a very long time. Xbox live kids thoroughly vetted this process for us already.