Who do you guys use to order bloods?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 127229
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 127229

I've used ultralabtests and marek health to order bloods. Unfortunately I've had negative experiences with both

Marek took 5 days just to send me the forum to bring to labcorp. Then labcorp took 9 days just to get me the results

Ultralabtests (quest) just takes FOREVER each time I order tests. I'm currently on day 11 waiting on basic e2 and testosterone tests

Labcorp I trust the results of more, but quest is always cheaper.

What companies do you prefer (quest or labcorp) and what companies do you use to order the tests with (ultralabtests, marek, privateMD, ect)?

DiscountedLabs.com for many states in US.

Works through Quest. Pick what you want and best prices on a lot of assays. Nelson basically giving away some of the tests at cost.

$39 now for LCMS/MS TT plus FT by ED

I left his forum but if you know what you are doing this is a great service.

Last edited:
Marek health for most things but Defy is cheaper on sensitive e2, DHT and IGF1.

I just roll into labcorp with multiple orders

Privatemdlabs

You just pick the labs you want and google a discount coupon. Usually $150 for a solid round of bloodwork.

Do it through Quest and get your results in 2-5 days

I use either privatemdlabs and use the running discount code it’s always month and year. So rn it’s “jan24”

I also use Marek health and use their lab builder to piece together individual tests. You can get some for pretty damn cheap.

Another, Own Your Labs is very reasonably priced. They have 10% discount if you ‘donate’ your lab data to their still-in-the-works Citizen Science Foundation. LabCorp is the lab used.

I had my lab order in hand in about a day and the results came directly to my LabCorp portal in 24hrs.

Just posted this in another thread but I’ll post it here too. I won’t use marek or Labcorp anymore after my last test took over two weeks for results. I’ll be using private md labs and ulta which both use quest labs. I also went directly though quest for my last test and had results same day 11 hours later

All my experiences with LabCorp have been MUCH better than Quest. I've been to a number of different locations in different states and overall LabCorp facilities tend to be on time, cleaner, the staff more competent, overall great experience. Some Quest spots have the vibe of a sketchy corner store and I've had some techs I swear just passed their license exam the week prior.

I like Marek for lab order because choosing each test individually instead of scrolling through 10 different package deals is nice.

All my experiences with LabCorp have been MUCH better than Quest. I've been to a number of different locations in different states and overall LabCorp facilities tend to be on time, cleaner, the staff more competent, overall great experience. Some Quest spots have the vibe of a sketchy corner store and I've had some techs I swear just passed their license exam the week prior.

I like Marek for lab order because choosing each test individually instead of scrolling through 10 different package deals is nice.
Lots of individual tests that people need to do more often too. Vitamin d, b12, a1c, ferritin, there's even stuff for parathyroid, thyroid, cancer markers etc.

Here in my country I do my blood tests in private insurance. I only pay a tax fix by month for the private insurance (medical obviously) and I can order all what I want from blood testing.

I also use privatemdlabs and go through Quest. Here's the test package.

I got a chunk of my results next day and the rest came within the week, but I forget how soon. There's always some discount code available somewhere... there's a 15% discount right now for first-time customers.

I tend to go with Quest labs these days as Labcorp sends previous result to the ordering physician. So my TRT Dr. can see any past blood work which i prefer doesn't happen.

Back