Who SHOULDN'T take slin?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 123722
  • Start date Start date
@Type-IIx do you think that Januvia can have some benefits for anabolism in bb? Maybe even for blood glucose control...
It's fine, just do not combine with GLP-1 agonists. Theoretically it may confer some slight muscle anabolism when rhGH dose is contributing to systemic insulin resistance. Dose should be decreased on slin & Tren (due to hypoglycemic risks).

It's fine, just do not combine with GLP-1 agonists. Theoretically it may confer some slight muscle anabolism when rhGH dose is contributing to systemic insulin resistance. Dose should be decreased on slin & Tren (due to hypoglycemic risks).
I didn't know that Januvia would effect also Trenbolone..... I was thinking only some growth factors like slin, igf1, EPO.

At this point Januvia can have a synergy also with Anadrol? Let's say indirectly....

I didn't know that Januvia would effect also Trenbolone..... I was thinking only some growth factors like slin, igf1, EPO.

At this point Januvia can have a synergy also with Anadrol? Let's say indirectly....
I wouldn't characterize insulin sensitization a la Januvia as synergistic (greater than additive; 1 + 1 > 2) with androgens. I'd say that Anadrol is yet another androgen that may call for decreased dose due to hypoglycemic risks.

Note that aside from an absolute rule that you not combine DPP-4 inhibitors (e.g., Januvia) and GLP-1 agonists, there is the following concern:

The long-term safety of DPP-4 inhibitors are currently under investigation as DPP-4 is not an enzyme specific for the breakdown of incretin hormones. In fact, DPP-4 is responsible for the metabolism of many peptides including peptide YY, neuropeptide Y, and growth hormone-releasing hormone. DPP-4 is involved with T-cell activation and is expressed on lymphocytes as CD26. Whether there are long-term neurological or immunological consequences of inhibiting DPP-4 is unclear at this time.

Back