Wholesale-Steroids.cc - EU HGH - Roids

Alexroid

header.png

201311_line-png.png

Big Hello to the community of Meso Rx.
I would like to introduce our operations here.
My will call myself Alex, I will represent our company wholesale-steroids.cc

Screenshot-2020-07-02-at-13.51.01.png

Our main business is wholesale and semi-wholesale distribution of some of the most well-known steroid brands, for EU based resellers or "larger" buyers. Brands are:

STEROIDS BRANDS
201311_line-png.png
[*]ZPHC-
[*]Balkan Pharmaceuticals
[*]Pharmacom
[*]Spectrum Pharma
[*]Hilma Biocare
[*]SP Laboratories
[*]Nanox Peptides
[*]Rewix Labs
and others..

HGH

201311_line-png.png

Together with Steroid Lines, we also are distributors of European made HGH, Everything shipped from within EU, which eliminates the risks and time delays involved with importation from China. Shipping worldwide except USA/AUS.

gretytopheader.png

Screenshot-2020-07-07-at-15.04.19.png

• Already premade HGH Kits of 10x10iu- 100iu - are packed in decoy boxes - vials have no labels. To decrease the risks of importation.
  • For large wholesale customers, custom HGH kits can be manufactured, with custom tops and other features iu etc.
  • Pfizer Genotropin 36iu prefilled pens
  • Other brands HGH such as ZPtropin, SPtropin, Spectros, Canada peptides HGH

SHIPPING

201311_line-png.png

• Shipping is being done by couriers, from within EU

CONTACT INFO
201311_line-png.png

moooo.gif

@Alexroid I noticed you posted a test results that looks a lot like @jano layout. We need to see the full page to verify. I can see it’s a screen shot so we don’t know if U just copied it from someone else or not. need to see the whole page.

Oh hey im here have roids buy from me you totally just blew that intro out your ass you want people to buy your product you gotta put in some effort and work even in the illegal drug trade i know crazy right what makes you better then the rest of your competitors here why should we want to purchase your wares what testing have you done and have proof i can go on and on but to many half assed people come here with similar attempts to be a source and just dont follow through and it leads to endless excuses from sources about why they cant post this or why they dont have test or lab pics maybe go regroup then come back when you have something worth while to the members here

Pathetic Intro
Testing on all your products
Are you an official distributor of companies like Balkan?
I want fucking confirmation that you're not a shady reseller.

Tits

STOCK PICS (Where they at mother fucker)

Reimbursement for members testing your products.

You're not ready, get your shit together, read the forum and come back next Friday

Also
Code your links

No direct links here at Meso
Message Millard Baker to change it.

NO ONE SHOULD CLICK THOSE LINKS
DO NOT CLICK LINKS
Viruses and computer rape and shit like that

Get your shit together OP

Also
Code your links

No direct links here at Meso
Message Millard Baker to change it.

NO ONE SHOULD CLICK THOSE LINKS
DO NOT CLICK LINKS
Viruses and computer rape and shit like that

Get your shit together OP
Yes already a fail for this guy. And so far this source gets an F.

@Millard Baker please tell the OP about the rules about NO LIVE LINKS.

@Alexroid if you are only an EU source it's better if you didn't advertise here as there are not so many members here that are in the EU. Do your due diligence and search for boards based in the EU where you'll have better luck.

imo its just a decent copies not 100% genuine item.we already saw those kind.of pens usually it comes.from.eastern europe.

Last edited:
Back