Why are some people so uneducated about PCT?

Should fucker like him use AAS?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZerotoHero

It doesn't make any sense!!!
Hcg with nolva and clomid? Together?!! So you shut yourself down even more?

If you don't understand the basic, you have no rights to use AAS. So please research and study more before screwing yourself and more important don't be a smart ass trying to lay cycle down for other ppl when you have no clue how to do one for yourself.
What I replied "I have no words to explain how uneducated you fuckers are. Shut myself down? You fucking piece of shit realize that Clomid and Nolvadex are commonly used together in PCT to block the negative inhibition of estrogen? That causes the production of GNRH which causes LH to also be produced. Why you ask? Because the only way to produce Estrogen is by producing Testosterone in men so the body has no other choice but to make Testosterone. But Anti-Estrogens by themselves are not regarded by me as that good of a PCT and that's where HCG comes into play because Anti-Estrogen do not directly make LH and also because there is something called testicular atrophy and is when The balls shrink and are too small to produce enough testosterone. I advise to use HCG to directly target the testicles and force them to go back to normal. It took me fucking 15 minutes to write this so please read it and educate yourself you fucking piece of shit."

What I replied "I have no words to explain how uneducated you fuckers are. Shut myself down? You fucking piece of shit realize that Clomid and Nolvadex are commonly used together in PCT to block the negative inhibition of estrogen? That causes the production of GNRH which causes LH to also be produced. Why you ask? Because the only way to produce Estrogen is by producing Testosterone in men so the body has no other choice but to make Testosterone. But Anti-Estrogens by themselves are not regarded by me as that good of a PCT and that's where HCG comes into play because Anti-Estrogen do not directly make LH and also because there is something called testicular atrophy and is when The balls shrink and are too small to produce enough testosterone. I advise to use HCG to directly target the testicles and force them to go back to normal. It took me fucking 15 minutes to write this so please read it and educate yourself you fucking piece of shit."

You don't regard SERMs as good enough, huh? And that's why you advise hCG, is it?

A 15-year-old who is barely out of diapers and is trying to scrounge up enough money to run his first cycle is in no position to be advising anybody.

Go ride your bicycle or play little league baseball like other kids your age because you have NO business trying to acquire steroids. Utterly absurd.

Just think, this waste of skin kid and his generation will be responsible for the world!!! Fuck I hope I am long gone before that takes place. They keep getting dumber and dumber.

Ha-ha uneducated you mutha fuckas are . p.o.s HOLY RUSTED METAL BATMAN.we got ourselves a live one..good post tho.

Back