Why Cabergoline makes my dick grow unlike Nolva/Clomid?

master.on

Serious post
Caber makes my dick grow, at least when flaccid.
While Nolva slowly grows my balls a bit they leave my dick the same, or perhaps they even shrink it.
Why?

Is it true that HCG also makes your penis and balls grow?

Serious post
Caber makes my dick grow, at least when flaccid.
While Nolva slowly grows my balls a bit they leave my dick the same, or perhaps they even shrink it.
Why?

Is it true that HCG also makes your penis and balls grow?
Dude your tripping!
Lol, none of that shit makes your dick bigger, but Hcg or any serm for that matter will make your balls and loads larger. Caber effects dopamine.

Dude your tripping!
Lol, none of that shit makes your dick bigger, but Hcg or any serm for that matter will make your balls and loads larger. Caber effects dopamine.

I know it sounds weird
but it's true
Caber does something that nolva doesn't

I should get complete LH, FSH, prolactin tests

Time to consider the source bc a brief review of the OP's last few threads are telling IME!

Dude your tripping!

Last edited:
Time to consider the source bc a brief review of the OP's last few threads are telling IME!
I know it sounds weird but it's absolutely true, I swear.
But Dr Jim since you've read a lot of studies do you know of any condition that would cause the above?
Besides hyperprolactinemia

No idea about size with caber, but the talk of reduced refractory period, with some saying it goes basically to zero for them is very interesting.

Has anyone actually got personal experience with caber? What sides did you notice?

Master on
What is a Micropenis?
Read this and educate yourself about your condition. Stop the imaginary and false threads about growing inches with caber or hcg. You are spewing false info all over the place.someone may take you seriously.

Back