Why does my gear keep crashing?

Alias Chosen

Hey everyone, I'm new here and I'm hoping to get some insights on dealing with crashed gear. I've already checked out the forum and picked up some tips on getting it back into liquid form, but I'm still curious why it keeps crashing after three or four days. I recently got three vials of test c 250 from Dragon Pharma. One vial doesn't crash at all, but the other two I've had to reheat because I'm unsure if it's safe to leave them in that state. Apologies for the newbie question, I'm still learning the ropes. I attempted to upload a picture, but the reforming crystals are barely visible in it. Just to clarify, I'm not here to criticize DP; they've been reliable for me. I'm simply seeking clarification on whether this occurrence is typical.

Attachments

• IMG_6324.jpeg
    IMG_6324.jpeg
    873.1 KB · Views: 41
I recently had the same issue with some test C I got from naps . It’s because its higher concentration than your typical 200mg/ml . Mine is actually 300mg/ml. Best advice I got is to mix in some extra sterile oil and dilute it to 200mg/ml. I haven’t done it yet , but it makes a lot of sense .
Good luck

Test C often does this in cold weather. Once out of solution I'm not sure why it doesn't stay after reheating but that seems to be how it goes. No help with these vials, but stocking up in warm weather is my MO.

Cypionat 250 usually tests at 275 so it's a bit on the high concentration side, It also has zero pip as you know, so it's likely the solvent content is very low, making crashing more likely in cold temps.

This cyp is by far my favorite. Time your buy right and you can get it down to $14 btw.

I recently had the same issue with some test C I got from naps . It’s because its higher concentration than your typical 200mg/ml . Mine is actually 300mg/ml. Best advice I got is to mix in some extra sterile oil and dilute it to 200mg/ml. I haven’t done it yet , but it makes a lot of sense .
Good luck
I got this one straight from DP itself. I’ll try mixing some extra gs oil in and see how it goes.

I got this one straight from DP itself. I’ll try mixing some extra gs oil in and see how it goes.

You know, I just remembered that worked years ago on another crashed brand I had. They sell Pharmaceutical Grade MCT oil at Amazon. Make sure it says pharmaceutical,

These DP cyps test at 275mg on average, and are super smooth. I'm guessing it's got the bare minimum of solvents to hold that concentration so it's hanging in solution by a thread.

Another datapoint is some posts here say recent batches of C raws seem more prone to crashing, and E raws are causing more pip.

Last edited:
Go find out what the abbreviations mean (read,research,google) Do something to help you absorb the info and not just expecting it handed to you.

lol ohh look hope you feel better for putting "me in my place"
4-5 different comments about putting in the work. so easy to be a keyword warrior. thats whats wrong with this world. someone ask for a little help/request and you think we want a handout. bum loser mentality. no wonder this world doesnt grow. you have no clue what the guy behind the keyword goes thru everyday and its capable of.

but thanks for showing me more people will go out of their way to "help yourself" on the search bar than to actually help the person way to go meso rx

lol ohh look hope you feel better for putting "me in my place"
4-5 different comments about putting in the work. so easy to be a keyword warrior. thats whats wrong with this world. someone ask for a little help/request and you think we want a handout. bum loser mentality. no wonder this world doesnt grow. you have no clue what the guy behind the keyword goes thru everyday and its capable of.

but thanks for showing me more people will go out of their way to "help yourself" on the search bar than to actually help the person way to go meso rx
You don’t seem emotionally mature enough to be using steroids, to be honest.