Why does Primo kill my libido instantly, even on Tren

I got this as well, coach had me do 300 test, 500 primo. The next day I was incredibly dehydrated, anxious, messed up joints. I continued that protocol for a few weeks before needing to change it. E2 came back at around 16 (in range) but I would not deny the issues. I was EXTREMELY dehydrated, primo tends to cause this for me when it’s too high in relation to testosterone. It may not be the way that it raises or lowers estrogen, but possibly another aspect of somehow modulating estrogen?
How much test to primo do you need to have a positive cycle? I remember a competing bodybuilder from gym, uk national level took a shot of prop n primo every day and 50 of the 2mg pink zambon winstrol every day. I think this was 6 weeks out. Never found out how that cycle changed

How much test to primo do you need to have a positive cycle? I remember a competing bodybuilder from gym, uk national level took a shot of prop n primo every day and 50 of the 2mg pink zambon winstrol every day. I think this was 6 weeks out. Never found out how that cycle changed
Slightly higher test to primo, but I still get some weird effects like prickly heat, but my mood and hydration are good at say 500T/400P or 600T/450P

Slightly higher test to primo, but I still get some weird effects like prickly heat, but my mood and hydration are good at say 500T/400P or 600T/450P
That’s not bad, not much test really. I wonder what dianabol is like with primo, if gyno risk disappears but the dianabol is as powerful as usual. I ask this when both dianabol and primo nuked my hair lol

That’s not bad, not much test really. I wonder what dianabol is like with primo, if gyno risk disappears but the dianabol is as powerful as usual. I ask this when both dianabol and primo nuked my hair lol
yep i’m early in the bodybuilding journey. I’m sure 40 pounds from now I’d be able to run the test up to 1500 with about a gram of primo without too much estrogen

yep i’m early in the bodybuilding journey. I’m sure 40 pounds from now I’d be able to run the test up to 1500 with about a gram of primo without too much estrogen
Well the competing guy who ran probably 1,000 prop, 700 primo and 700 winstrol looked unreal and was massive. So that dose of yours in future would create something unreal I’m sure

How come every time I introduce primo into my cycle it kills my libido/erections immediately.

Before you say it crashed my E2, there's no way it crashed my E2 in less than 24 hours while I'm running 1250mg testosterone

Scenario: My libido is raging, I'm beating my meat 3-4 times a day and still not satisfied, running tren and test both high. Now I pin Primo and I shit you not the very next day I can't even get a boner and I have zero interest in sex

I compiled screenshots of people experiencing the same thing. Apparently it's a thing that happens with DHB aswell? And DHB is very similar to Primo, no?

View attachment 158400
View attachment 158401
View attachment 158402
If you're beating off 4 times per day, make sure you are rotating hands to avoid getting a forearm/bicep imbalance on one side

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back