Why does this @Janoshik character seem suspect

Timbo

If You asked me it seems like he’s probably paid to test products by meso or by the vendors trying to source their fake shit that way everyone on this forum makes money

Not what i mean bud. I mean paid to alter results to keep customers coming back.
Of course the test should be paid for.

If You asked me it seems like he’s probably paid to test products by meso or by the vendors trying to source their fake shit that way everyone on this forum makes money
"If you asked me . . ."

So if we did ask you, do you have any evidence?

If you were the Feds, or INTERPOL, if you would get a Warrant to intercept his data, you could find almost every steroid dealer in the world it seems.

Or even the FBI or DEA running a sting operation as a testing lab!

"If you asked me . . ."

So if we did ask you, do you have any evidence?
Lol hell no but it makes sense

I have gotten stuff from 2 sources on here everything has been legit so far

Trust me when I say I have read 1000s of pages in various threads on the underground so I kinda know who to stay away from. The fact that sources will straight up refer him for product testing makes you think that there may be a reason for that.
No I have no proof but it definitely seems like a likely possibility. I think I read that he actually admitted to scamminh somebody at 1 point.

Why would he need to scam somebody if he simply testing gear?

I've sent things Jano for testing on a couple of occasions. Each time from different burner email address, and with no prior info on what I was sending him. Only that I was sending x number of samples. On both occasions he identified every compound I sent him and the results were in range of the mg per ml of what I sent as well as the tablets I sent being dosed in range. I'm not saying that your speculation isn't possible, but it doesn't really hold any merit when it comes to random member testing. Just my $.02

I've sent things Jano for testing on a couple of occasions. Each time from different burner email address, and with no prior info on what I was sending him. Only that I was sending x number of samples. On both occasions he identified every compound I sent him and the results were in range of the mg per ml of what I sent as well as the tablets I sent being dosed in range. I'm not saying that your speculation isn't possible, but it doesn't really hold any merit when it comes to random member testing. Just my $.02
No it doesn’t hold any merit. Just wanted to hear others opinions.

It’s very possible it’s selective. Maybe our buddy gets a message before hand if he knows about a certain customer. Just saying. Not looking to dig to hard. Just wanted to hear some other meso members’ point of view.

Some people I’ve gotten to know and trust have sent him blind samples and the correct compound was always detected. So he’s doing something.

I have no personal experience with him however.

Some people I’ve gotten to know and trust have sent him blind samples and the correct compound was always detected. So he’s doing something.
Yes I believe it’s more a selective thing if any at all.

Like I said I’ve ordered from the forum three times and I’ve received all my packs. Everything has been legit except for the most recent pack I have just received. I’ll need a few weeks to give a review on the most recent source. If I feel any way at all like the shit is bunked I was gonna send it to Janoshik. That’s why I’m looking to get some other opinions.

If you don’t trust your source why inject random substances for weeks on end before testing it when you can test it before hand and put to bed any worries or just trash the whole order and start fresh

If you don’t trust your source why inject random substances for weeks on end before testing it when you can test it before hand and put to bed any worries or just trash the whole order and start fresh

Pretty confident that i don’t need to be worried about that. I’ve heard many good things from this source and I really doubt he’d be sending me something that couldn’t potentially kill me or have any other serious consequences. As far injecting random things into my body I’ve done much worse.

No it doesn’t hold any merit. Just wanted to hear others opinions.

It’s very possible it’s selective. Maybe our buddy gets a message before hand if he knows about a certain customer. Just saying. Not looking to dig to hard. Just wanted to hear some other meso members’ point of view.
So when a real member had things tested and they were accurate results per the member who paid for actual testing, you change your tune to now its selective scamming? Please, go away with this nonsense.

So when a real member had things tested and they were accurate results per the member who paid for actual testing, you change your tune to now its selective scamming? Please, go away with this nonsense.
No I said selective because i read in this forum that someone was in fact scammed.
And he admitted it in some sort of fashion.

Whether it’s scamming or selective scamming doesn’t change the fact that I’m just looking for some reviews/input on using this guy as a potential product tester.

Not what i mean bud. I mean paid to alter results to keep customers coming back.
Of course the test should be paid for.
You do know he tests for every forum there is so if ur trying to say mesos has anything to do with it ur way off on ur thinking.... And jano has put out some very bad reports on multiple labs dude some of which are the biggest lol. And he's made his hgh test more sensitive to impurities leading to lower purity on most generic hgh. Many of which threatened him and weren't happy. I think u need to do alil bit more reading and research.... And ur sus as hell

Trust me when I say I have read 1000s of pages in various threads on the underground so I kinda know who to stay away from. The fact that sources will straight up refer him for product testing makes you think that there may be a reason for that.
No I have no proof but it definitely seems like a likely possibility. I think I read that he actually admitted to scamminh somebody at 1 point.

This happend a long time ago which he admitted to apologized said what he did and really has worked to correct that fuck up, srcs referr you to him because jano knows his shit and he also has the best equipment that's why everyone uses him like if u used lab4tox they can't even test for sust I believe and I think hgh also or peptides, jano has the capability to do all those, he spends the extra on certain standards that rarely gets used. The dude is very smart, he's even helped out in a few circumstances where he helped simec and even other people read certain data and break certain topics and issues into terms someone not on his level can understand.... If u don't wanna use jano then use lab4tox problem solved.... But if u want ur gh tested or s peptide or something exotic don't expect to get it from lab4tox and I'm not bashing lab4tox I respect and appreciate both and any testing facility willing to test and help us and the underground and these labs not give us bad or underdosed or overdosed products or shit with bacteria in it or heavy metals

He gets referred to people for testing because his lab testing is legitimate.

Maybe he is a piece of shit, maybe he isnt.

I dont see anyone else doing the amount of testing he does. everyone that uses the shit he tests can state that the products he verifies WORKS.

Regardless of his history, I would rather follow his testing that some random exclusive-to-the-manufacturer testing.

Ah yes, let’s bash one of like the three people we have to keep these UGL’s in check.

Fuck Janoshik, how dare he verify the validity of these illegal substances I’m Putting into my body.