Why does this @Janoshik character seem suspect

Not what i mean bud. I mean paid to alter results to keep customers coming back.
Of course the test should be paid for.
Or if you have any proper experience with gear yourself you could just buy a few vials of the Lab in question and decide for yourself whether its good or not - Its not hard to tell.

Not what i mean bud. I mean paid to alter results to keep customers coming back.
Of course the test should be paid for.
Logistically it’s just difficult to keep up the show, right? Like when a source posts their finished product testing and you buy the finished product, then send in a blind sample to Jano without telling the source, how does Jano create a result that matches the previous one from the source?

Very easy to validate his services that way.

This happend a long time ago which he admitted to apologized said what he did and really has worked to correct that fuck up, srcs referr you to him because jano knows his shit and he also has the best equipment that's why everyone uses him like if u used lab4tox they can't even test for sust I believe and I think hgh also or peptides, jano has the capability to do all those, he spends the extra on certain standards that rarely gets used. The dude is very smart, he's even helped out in a few circumstances where he helped simec and even other people read certain data and break certain topics and issues into terms someone not on his level can understand.... If u don't wanna use jano then use lab4tox problem solved.... But if u want ur gh tested or s peptide or something exotic don't expect to get it from lab4tox and I'm not bashing lab4tox I respect and appreciate both and any testing facility willing to test and help us and the underground and these labs not give us bad or underdosed or overdosed products or shit with bacteria in it or heavy metals
Thank you. Exactly what kind of response I was hoping to hear.

Ah yes, let’s bash one of like the three people we have to keep these UGL’s in check.

Fuck Janoshik, how dare he verify the validity of these illegal substances I’m Putting into my body.
You do know he tests for every forum there is so if ur trying to say mesos has anything to do with it ur way off on ur thinking.... And jano has put out some very bad reports on multiple labs dude some of which are the biggest lol. And he's made his hgh test more sensitive to impurities leading to lower purity on most generic hgh. Many of which threatened him and weren't happy. I think u need to do alil bit more reading and research.... And ur sus as hell
Excellent. Thank you for clearing up the misinformation

Let's say I am a steroid dealer, and I send @janoshik $150,000 to say my primo is primo, and all my stuff is perfectly dosed, but in reality it is crap. Jano is like, well, I want another 911 turbo, so, he can't resist, and he takes the $150k and says malfeasance's stuff is the best. He produces some fake reports, and all of you gullible idiots start ordering from me.

But Timbo either gets suspicious or likes to do his own testing and sends blind stuff to nano. Or substitute an old time, trusted member here like BBBG (rip). They send off a vial of primo with the labels removed.

Jano does not know this is malfeasance's stuff. It comes back as masteron dosed at 50mg per . . . not primo.

How does jano avoid that situation? He can't.

So is there any story of Jano producing reports for a lab that subsequent member testing here does not back up? Great reports for the lab and shit reports for members for the same stuff - This should be a pretty regular occurrence if Jano is on the take, as you suggest is a probability.

It just does not make good sense as a long term business model, for years.

Speculation is just that, and it really isn't a good way to figure out what is really going on.

I think its strange he's about the only one doing testing. Makes me wonder if its not part of law enforcement operation.

I think its strange he's about the only one doing testing. Makes me wonder if its not part of law enforcement operation.
That is:

A. because you have been here for about 5 fucking seconds

B. Have no idea how law enforcement works

C. Are generally a timid alarmist

Doesn’t seem strange at all. The overlap between people interested in bodybuilding/AAS who live in a country with relaxed AAS laws who are highly educated specifically in chemistry/chromatography is probably extremely limited.

There are dozens of very accessible analytical companies in the US who happily test legal compounds but won’t risk committing federal offences. There are a shit ton of Chinese analytical services and look at how little they care about the quality of their work.

There are also large businesses that can do most of the same testing, such as SIMEC and LabMax, but the latter won’t even send reports because they don’t want to risk their name being used to market AAS.

The truth is that he’s far from the only one doing testing. He’s just the best one for our application.

That is:

A. because you have been here for about 5 fucking seconds

B. Have no idea how law enforcement works

C. Are generally a timid alarmist
Yea.... thats why labs get busted, people like you think they know it all :)

When they busted the Chinese suppliers a few years back, they fully cooperated with the DEA.

So I'm only speculating here and honestly have no idea what they consider either, but wouldn't Jano have to receive A) enough product for personal use or B) enough to look like distribution of said compounds or products to get busted? Because he receives neither. There is only ever enough of the Sample sent in order to be tested, and its usually if I'm not mistaken around 1ml of a liquid compound and 1 capsule or tablet.

Edit: It's been a minute since I sent anything for testing but I believe I sent 1ML of each in a small 2ML brown vial.

Last edited:
So I'm only speculating here and honestly have no idea what they consider either, but wouldn't Jano have to receive A) enough product for personal use or B) enough to look like distribution of said compounds or products to get busted? Because he receives neither. There is only ever enough of the Sample sent in order to be tested, and its usually if I'm not mistaken around 1ml of a liquid compound and 1 capsule or tablet.

Edit: It's been a minute since I sent anything for testing but I believe I sent 1ML of each in a small 2ML brown vial.
Someone does not have to be busted for them to monitor all movement of packages in and out, and in most countries that does not even require a warrant, it's called a Postal Cover in the USA, and any detective can order one via the post office. Call your local post master and ask him about a "Postal Mail Cover" , see how nervous he gets.

Why does he have to call? Just use Google.

Code:
https://www.uspsoig.gov/document/postal-inspection-service-mail-covers-program

So I'm only speculating here and honestly have no idea what they consider either, but wouldn't Jano have to receive A) enough product for personal use or B) enough to look like distribution of said compounds or products to get busted?

You idiots get that where Jano lives what he does is legal right?

The USA is NOT the fucking world.

Jesus Christ. It is like watching 6 year olds argue.

When they busted the Chinese suppliers a few years back, they fully cooperated with the DEA.

And what 10 guys in the rest of the world got busted? Exactly 0 of them being users vice resellers?

Customs seizing things LEAVING countries like the USA/UK/CAN etc are exceptionally rare compared to inbound seizures. This is why things sent to Jano for testing are subject to far less customs issues than inbound shipments of raws etc are.

The USA is NOT the fucking world.

Jesus Christ. It is like watching 6 year olds argue.

And what 10 guys in the rest of the world got busted? Exactly 0 of them being users vice resellers?

Customs seizing things LEAVING countries like the USA/UK/CAN etc are exceptionally rare compared to inbound seizures. This is why things sent to Jano for testing are subject to far less customs issues than inbound shipments of raws etc are.
I agree not likely to get seized. I'm just saying, they may be using it for intelligence gathering.

IRS could get such info also. Tons of Gov agencies have law enforcement divisions that overlap. The Department of energy keeps tabs on sites like this for example, and 1/2 dozen other ones.

No body's arguing... At least I'm not. Merely having a discussing. And yes I'm aware that what he does where he lives is legal and you can buy steroids without a RX there. Anyone can. Just playing devils advocate and having a discussion. No need to through idiot out there at everybody.