Why is everyone so petty?

I'm fairly new here and as much as I want to be positive, I can't help but notice how whenever a supplier posts their products, everyone comes into the the comments section being petty, facetious, sarcastic, antagonistic.

This seems to be the case with *EVERY SUPPLIER* who posts their gear....??? Based on the negative masses here, I'd have to assume that there are NO RELIABLE SOURCES FOR GEAR here? If that's the case, why is anyone here? Please make it make sense.

IS EVERY source here really THAT BAD? Or is everyone commenting just bored and miserable?
Another newbie thinks he's so smart. Hide your request for source info with such amazing skill.

I'm fairly new here and as much as I want to be positive, I can't help but notice how whenever a supplier posts their products, everyone comes into the the comments section being petty, facetious, sarcastic, antagonistic.

This seems to be the case with *EVERY SUPPLIER* who posts their gear....??? Based on the negative masses here, I'd have to assume that there are NO RELIABLE SOURCES FOR GEAR here? If that's the case, why is anyone here? Please make it make sense.

IS EVERY source here really THAT BAD? Or is everyone commenting just bored and miserable?
Nol, you should be used to this type of behavior if you're with the Houston, TX DMV.

Yep, a petty, moody crew.
You got this right.
They moan all the time.
Take Spaceman S, for example.
Earlier, he was complaining his sexual enhancement pills are not up to scratch.
I mean, stop it.
Go do something else.
I implore you fine members to please help find @Spaceman Spiff the dick meds he's looking for! If you know of a "Sure thing" you'll not only be helping a very nice young man(spaceman spiff) you'll also be assisting in keeping the quality of life up around the top of the charts for an ornery old meso member.

Spaceman has taken pity on me and has arranged the transfer of every ml of TriMix that he can get his hands on to head my way. I need to keep the pipeline flowing

My 2nd wife is a dozen years my junior and after abusing AAS since 1994 I've become a slave to the slin pin below the belt. Its my new favorite hobby...abusing TriMix. I'm riding it til the wheels(or my Johnson) fall off!

I implore you fine members to please help find @Spaceman Spiff the dick meds he's looking for! If you know of a "Sure thing" you'll not only be helping a very nice young man(spaceman spiff) you'll also be assisting in keeping the quality of life up around the top of the charts for an ornery old meso member.
It was a thing from another thread, where he read my post without me tagging him and wanted to see if he found this one, too....
I am sure Spaceman is far from needing that stuff....
If he ever does, though, your hearfelt call will rally the masses.
You're funny