Why is it stupid to run Tren on a bulk?

lessreck

I'm about to finish my cut very soon. The problem is that I still have a few vials of Tren E lying around and my monkey brain tells me to run it in a bulk.

Most people only recommend Tren for cutting though. Why? If it’s about appetite suppression or digestion issues, I don‘t get anything of that from Tren. Mental health and sleep is perfectly fine as well.

Great, thanks everyone. I'm on 250 Test / Tren currently, can I just increase to 500-ish Test / 250 Tren and start bulking? Of course if my blood work looks good. I'm asking because I've read something about myostatin being a problem when staying on cycle for a longer time.
I’ll let someone else more educated on Myostatin chime in. I will say blast fatigue is certainly real.

It occurs for multi factored reasons. We feel this, and often make poor assumptions. Particularly in the beginning.

More reading will certainly benefit you.

We have no idea how long you have been on current dosing. How long you have run cycles for. How long you take off. What your weight, height, BF and other stats are including age.

I will say yes.. you can do that.

I would just caution you (which is almost always pointless so I don’t know why we do it) to avoid changing your doses on “feels” during runs.

Lifters do this too much and often complicate and confuse their understanding of compounds and their bodies response to them.

I would suggest saving your Tren.

Plan for next run. Properly stack and finish this blast. Don’t feel like you have to increase doses to turn a cut in to a bulk.

That is about diet and training primarily

Back