• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Why not annex Canada, eh?

oldtimer said:
You think soccer a fag sport and baseball a manly sport? Ha!
Woah, easy there, pal! Never ever would I say that baseball is anything but a fag sport.

THL said:
Do any of you guys ever get tired of patting yourselves/each other on the back for being so smart? It was a simple error that any decent 6th grader would have caught and you pricks act like you discovered the cure for cancer. :mad:

And Greyowl, I'd be more concerned with the black flies up there than the mosquitoes. We have plenty of mosquitoes down here and I wouldn't trade them for your black flies. Those things are brutal. :eek:

You haven't met a real Canadian skeeter, not like those little-bitty things you got down there.

Lat summer I went for a walk in the country, and damned if I didn't see a Canadian mosquito rape a full-grown turkey!

You're right about black flies, those things can actually kill people.

Deer flies, horse flies, black flies ... that's Canada for you ...nine months of winter followed by three months of being eaten alive ... what a fucking country.

solo47 said:
Think of the fresh water, as well as the huge oil & gas resources, most of which are still untapped. Uranium is still being mined. Canadians of course will be miffed but most are too polite to get really loud in their protests:D .

Of course, Americans would have to come to terms with hockey, curling, lacrosse, baby seal clubbing, & polar bear swims each New Year's.

Solo;)

Well then we should consider Mexico since half there citizens are here, they don't want to recognize Arizona, Mexico, Nevada, California and Texas as part of the USA. They have great recources down there from OIL, COPPER, ZINC, GOLD, SILVER, and other commodoties. We will do a better job of making that country more financially viable and stable.

Canada is also home to one of the largest gem-quality diamond fields in the world.

Imurgirlfriendsecret said:
Moving to Canada you dont have to worry about getting shot by your neighbor. Sounds choice to me!;)
But that in turn means you can't shoot your neighbor. :(