Why would masteron/primo lower libido?

I've been doing TRT off and on for a few years now, and every time I take Masteron or Primo, it kills my libido. While the reported effects are supposed to raise libido, for me, it swells up my prostate, gives me a good feeling, and dries me out, but no libido increases. Whereas, if I take an AI, like Anastrozole, at .25mg once or twice a week, the old penis gets friendly and happy. I am in my early 40s, taking about 120mg of test cyp a week, two injections every 3.5/4 days. 6'1", 220 pounds. Depending on my feelings, I lift and run about 3-5 times weekly. I
My last test results (with some Masteron mixed in there, probably 10mg three times a week. I was taking p5p, but I stopped that since my prolactin was low. I sometimes take 3mg of boron.):
Test Total: 1444 ng/dl
Test Free: 358 pg/mL
SHBG: 16.3 nmol/L
prolactin: 4 ng/mL
Estradiol (non-ultrasensitive): 21 pg/mL

throw primobolan and drostanolone in the trash. That has nothing to do in TRT.
You have too low prolactin, estradiol and SHBG.

DHT derivatives mainly reduce SHBG and when it is low, sex libido goes down.

Take 120mg tst per week, nothing more. Divide the dose at least 3 times a week.
Prolactin, estradiol and SHBG will increase and libido will rise.

That works. Thanks!

agreed if youre not capable of dialing them in properly using constant blood work then dont fuck with the DHT's, its not TRT

This is very true, i've tried both mast and primo on top of TRT, but i ALWAYS have better libido on Test only + AI. No matter what dosage i have tried. Primo destroyed my libido while i was on it for over a year and i had no idea the cause. It wasn't just "low e2" as other people say. Had several blood tests done showing optimal e2.

It simply crushed my SHBG and that's not good for libido.

Previously it was known that low SHBG = higher test = good. But that's not the case.

I've been doing TRT off and on for a few years now, and every time I take Masteron or Primo, it kills my libido. While the reported effects are supposed to raise libido, for me, it swells up my prostate, gives me a good feeling, and dries me out, but no libido increases. Whereas, if I take an AI, like Anastrozole, at .25mg once or twice a week, the old penis gets friendly and happy. I am in my early 40s, taking about 120mg of test cyp a week, two injections every 3.5/4 days. 6'1", 220 pounds. Depending on my feelings, I lift and run about 3-5 times weekly. I
My last test results (with some Masteron mixed in there, probably 10mg three times a week. I was taking p5p, but I stopped that since my prolactin was low. I sometimes take 3mg of boron.):
Test Total: 1444 ng/dl
Test Free: 358 pg/mL
SHBG: 16.3 nmol/L
prolactin: 4 ng/mL
Estradiol (non-ultrasensitive): 21 pg/mL
30mg mast a week is a very small dose. Surprised it would have anything beyond a very minor effect. The answer to your problem is simple. If you take something and it makes you feel bad and don't take it. You're way over thinking this.

I agree it has nothing to do with trt.

Never heard of low shbg lowering libido other than from vigorous Steve