Why your dick pills got seized this summer

Kinda agree with Zebedee though.. lol Pangea happens almost every year and they always bust imports, warehouses and labs. It's not as if they got some special new tech (which is always advancing anyway), but this is constant. The EU has also been wary about competition and counterfeit stuff from china. They didn't use tech this year. They simply used bargaining. Aliexpress was one of the sponspors for Euros, and in return, counterfeit Jerseys became non existent on Aliexpress and many Larger platforms like Temu. One had to seek out smaller scam prone sellers.. I digress..

The US participates in Pangea, and a quick look at the Pct24 and PctZone threads will show a massive uptick in seized packages coinciding with what we now know was the most recent Pangea, and the large deadly drug bust.

This is largely a US centric issue, and I should've put that in the thread title. UK & EU isn't losing 100,000 prime age Americans annually to fentanyl of Chinese origin, nor does it have the widespread abuse of an $800 per small package duty exemption. For example, it was discovered that numerous Chinese owned factories in the US are being supplied with raw materials, $800 duty free worth at a time, by each factory employee receiving a daily package in their name, rather than the company name and be subject to import duty. The total revenue losses are staggering across a billion annual packs. And while highly capable CT scanners are beginning to appear across European airports, eliminating the need to remove anything from carryons, as they can detect all potentially threatening materials, an indicator of a major breakthrough in the cheapest CT scanners since thousands are required, that capability clearly has other uses and is undoubtedly far greater in machines costing 20x as much.

As far as I've seen, only the US has allocated the tens of billions of new money necessary to outfit customs with that equipment, new facilities, and personell. To cap it off, a new $2 per package "security fee" will bolster the ongoing effort to return customs ability to scrutinize parcel traffic to the way it could just ten years ago, when the volume of parcels was only 1/10th of what it is today.

Euros already understand the near impossibility of receiving India Pharma shipments, while legit packages get through (all appropriately taxed, of course). It shouldn't be beyond one's imagination that the US can, with enough motivation and financial incentive, do the same with Chinese packages.

Last edited:
The US participates in Pangea, and a quick look at the Pct24 and PctZone threads will show a massive uptick in seized packages coinciding with what we now know was the most recent Pangea, and the large deadly drug bust.

This is largely a US centric issue, and I should've put that in the thread title. UK & EU isn't losing 100,000 prime age Americans annually to fentanyl of Chinese origin, nor does it have the widespread abuse of an $800 per small package duty exemption. For example, it was discovered that numerous Chinese owned factories in the US are being supplied with raw materials, $800 duty free worth at a time, by each factory employee receiving a daily package in their name, rather than the company name and be subject to import duty. The total revenue losses are staggering across a billion annual packs. And while highly capable CT scanners are beginning to appear across European airports, eliminating the need to remove anything from carryons, as they can detect all potentially threatening materials, an indicator of a major breakthrough in the cheapest CT scanners since thousands are required, that capability clearly has other uses and is undoubtedly far greater in machines costing 20x as much.

As far as I've seen, only the US has allocated the tens of billions of new money necessary to outfit customs with that equipment, new facilities, and personell. To cap it off, a new $2 per package "security fee" will bolster the ongoing effort to return customs ability to scrutinize parcel traffic to the way it could just ten years ago, when the volume of parcels was only 1/10th of what it is today.

Euros already understand the near impossibility of receiving India Pharma shipments, while legit packages get through (all appropriately taxed, of course). It shouldn't be beyond one's imagination that the US can, with enough motivation and financial incentive, do the same with Chinese packages.

Ghoul, tbf, it was clear it was about the US.

Maybe I should not have replied to you about Europe.
But it was just to say that, with a focus that is not fentanyl (as you rightly point out) a bit of that has been going on on this side of the Atlantic, too.
That operation is international.
I did not mean to detract from the US topic but I may have ended up doing that so, apologies.

Spare me, I'm not relitigating this issue with someone who's done little to no research on this issue. Cheap, small scale CT scanners are now eliminating the need to remove liquids from carry on luggage because they've progressed to the point they can accurately distinguish over 100 prohibited liquids, few having anything in common with each other, from benign ones. That's a vote of confidence backed by hundreds of lives on the line for every flight.

Customs using infinitely more sophisticated, multi-million dollar equipment in mail processing centers, the recent establishment of a uniform, internationally exchanged data standard of contraband "signatures" to enable AI to use shortcuts for near instantaneous precision recognition, despite differences in hardware, and the aforementioned desire perhaps not for safety as much as identification for imposing duties in a rapid, accurate, automated way, tells any thinking person where this is going.
actually in europe it seems they have shot down those CT scan as the machines have proven not reliable, UK just stopped allowing liquid on board completely and even the small one have to be brough outside the luggage. Europe should follow soon : /

UK just stopped allowing liquid on board completely and even the small one have to be brough outside the luggage. Europe should follow soon : /

As you know I have just flown in from the continent a few days ago, but the liquids stuff is always the same.
That is 100ml limit, to be scanned in the hand luggage if that is where you put it, but it is allowed like this, as it has been for a long time.

As you know I have just flown in from the continent a few days ago, but the liquids stuff is always the same.
That is 100ml limit, to be scanned in the hand luggage if that is where you put it, but it is allowed like this, as it has been for a long time.
Last time I have passed through in a UK airport they didn't allow me to bring any fucking liquid, dunno if they were retarded or just fucking with me or probably both. Fucking hate UK lol

Last time I have passed through in a UK airport they didn't allow me to bring any fucking liquid, dunno if they were retarded or just fucking with me or probably both. Fucking hate UK lol

Really?
They probably took a look at you and though he's well dodgy, lol.
No liquids for him. We confiscate his face cream. He is so good looking he doesn't need it anyway. Hot dude, but still well dodgy.
That's how it must have gone.

Nope, leaving Stansted I had to do the usual thing of putting the stuff in the resealable bag and place it in on the tray to be scanned.
No problem.
And same on the way back from you know where.

Back