Wickr compromised

Hi MesoRx community, for what I have been apprehending WickrMe has started leaking info with LE. I suggest to all the seller first and customers then to change platform and migrate to other messaging apps (ex. Session, threema, telegram encrypted, ecc.) The best approach would be using a XRP server and use a mobile app like Xabber for all the needs. @bgpharmadrugs @pharmacist @pharmasoruce

Hi MesoRx community, for what I have been apprehending WickrMe has started leaking info with LE. I suggest to all the seller first and customers then to change platform and migrate to other messaging apps (ex. Session, threema, telegram encrypted, ecc.) The best approach would be using a XRP server and use a mobile app like Xabber for all the needs. @bgpharmadrugs @pharmacist @pharmasoruce
@GoodLyfe @Stanfordpharma1

Not sure if this is true but figured I'd make sure you guys saw

I appreciate the heads up and have been looking into this as well. If someone can link actual evidence of this being true I’d be curious to read it as I have not found any yet. I have learned that wickr can and will give wickr handles, date of creation, and the quantity of messages sent and received under said handle. But they have no way to access information within those messages (so they say).

I do have session.
Shoot me an email if you want my ID.

@Evom1 @scientifik

I appreciate the heads up and have been looking into this as well. If someone can link actual evidence of this being true I’d be curious to read it as I have not found any yet. I have learned that wickr can and will give wickr handles, date of creation, and the quantity of messages sent and received under said handle. But they have no way to access information within those messages (so they say).

I do have session.
Shoot me an email if you want my ID.

@Evom1 @scientifik
Yes, hit me your session on a Dm here. Thanks

All of those messaging apps can and will leak information to LE. VPNs that have claimed to be logless have provided LE information when summoned.

This isn’t a big revelation

All of those messaging apps can and will leak information to LE. VPNs that have claimed to be logless have provided LE information when summoned.

This isn’t a big revelation
Yeah but they explicit said that they will cooperate in case of any problem. This is now the best moment to switch app definitely

It's true almost everyone is moving.

Who is everyone? Doesn’t seem like anyone from here is running to another platform. Surely you can provide evidence?

I’m not finding anything about wickr being comprised but they were bought by Amazon and as of the 31st of this month they will not accept new users as they are preparing to shut it down which is kinda sketch

Who is everyone? Doesn’t seem like anyone from here is running to another platform. Surely you can provide evidence?

I’m not finding anything about wickr being comprised but they were bought by Amazon and as of the 31st of this month they will not accept new users as they are preparing to shut it down which is kinda sketch
If they are now owned by Amazon I just assume they’ll leak information lol

If they are now owned by Amazon I just assume they’ll leak information lol

It would be very bad for business for them. They are just closing the app and closing to users like you and me to get away from the drug dealings.

Going forward by the end of next year they will only provide services to the US government and Business corporations with secure communication services. If they leak anything that screws their business model

Edit: definitely not saying they wouldn’t share info but it would be bad for business. Looks as tho everyone should be seeking an alternative anyway but not because they are compromised

Last edited:

There is a whole world mate beside roids who use wickr. I can tell almost all weed seller moved away to join session.

There is a whole world mate beside roids who use wickr. I can tell almost all weed seller moved away to join session.

You came here and made a thread stating they had been compromised. Says so in the tittle. You’ve been asked several times to post a link to point us in the direction of said compromised literature but I guess you can’t.

You said, “almost everyone is moving” away from Wickr, but until this thread this seems to be the first any of us have heard of this. Yes, there is a whole world outside of here which many of us partake in, but again you can’t point us to one Reddit sub-forum, dark web or anywhere that this is being talked about. Pretty bizarre to create this thread and have nothing to back it up.

I’m not saying you are wrong but at this point one can’t help but roll their eyes a bit due to the lack of evidence. Most think ProtonMail is secure but a quick search will show differently as they have worked with U.S and French agencies against criminals.

Given your post history regarding statements like these, please provide evidence indeed before tagging everyone. r/privacy is usually up to date on such news but I don't see anything yet, which isn't to say it can't be real but why you wouldn't post evidence right there in the OP is a mystery.

Given your post history regarding statements like these, please provide evidence indeed before tagging everyone. r/privacy is usually up to date on such news but I don't see anything yet, which isn't to say it can't be real but why you wouldn't post evidence right there in the OP is a mystery.
Can't post the proof here as I will compromise a forum where I am an it's not roids related. Anyways take for an advice but I strongly suggest to move to other platforms.

The only thing I can say is that they will from now on keep record for 90 days at LE disposal for any eventuality and give them full access to the account. Probably my title was a bit misleading. But as I said to seller firstly to change eventually platform used.