Wife wants to testosterone, need advice.

How much for her to feel it.

• 100mg test prop, once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200mg test prop, once

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You really don’t want to be messing with a woman’s hormones. Slight changes can make them go psychotic. There used to be (maybe still is) a forum online for women who take the birth control pill ‘Yasmin’ and it made them nutty and they almost all got binned off by their husbands.

You jab her with test and you’re gonna be here next week crying, because you got pegged with her clit and now she’s ran off with a woman.

I have my wife on 30 mgs a week and trust me i don't think she'll be able to handle 100mgs. Women do not respond the same way men to with anabolics keep that in mind.
Thanks for the info. Can you explain more about why you think she wouldn't be able to handle one shot of 100mg? I'm not trying to be an ass, just wondering what the response could be .

Thanks for the info. Can you explain more about why you think she wouldn't be able to handle one shot of 100mg? I'm not trying to be an ass, just wondering what the response could be .
From my wife experience (on the phone with her now) she noticed a significant raise in her fast blood glucose levels. She start to become insulin resistant with higher doses, Intense brain fog, increased facial/body hair growth, increase clit size, higher dose low sex drive due to estro convert.. We dialed the dose from 36mgs to 22mgs splits 2x a week. From what she found this her sweet spot. She's tried anavar EQ PRIMO and SUS. Nothing has worked except a low dose test. Everyone will have a different responses to these drugs, so I'm not saying this will happen in your situation. A little goes a long way.

From my wife experience (on the phone with her now) she noticed a significant raise in her fast blood glucose levels. She start to become insulin resistant with higher doses, Intense brain fog, increased facial/body hair growth, increase clit size, higher dose low sex drive due to estro convert.. We dialed the dose from 36mgs to 22mgs splits 2x a week. From what she found this her sweet spot. She's tried anavar EQ PRIMO and SUS. Nothing has worked except a low dose test. Everyone will have a different responses to these drugs, so I'm not saying this will happen in your situation. A little goes a long way.
Oh dam eh. Ok that gives some perspective. Thanks very much. I'll pass this along and see what her opinion is with this new information.

Ok, come on guys please let just be real now. I’ve thought Mabe my wife needs a tiny bit of test to increase libido “ect”. Truth is 90%+ of women have lower sex driven than men my wife has seen drs and endocrinologist about this. Peroid. I’ve been able to perform 10x+ a day honestly, I haven’t meet a women who could sustain that.

Just shut up about it, this is really weird ,and slam 1g test prop or suspension into her and see what happens if that’s what u want, like I’ve heard some female open competitors take 1g test on top of a bunch or tren and other shit per week.

My highest I’ve been is 1g test for babe 4 weeks.

This dude wants to try 1 shot for his lady and let her feel what a blast is and ur worried about fasted glucose on 22mg a week and body hair wtf?

He never said he wanted to even try a second dose for the week?

Ok, come on guys please let just be real now. I’ve thought Mabe my wife needs a tiny bit of test to increase libido “ect”. Truth is 90%+ of women have lower sex driven than men my wife has seen drs and endocrinologist about this. Peroid. I’ve been able to perform 10x+ a day honestly, I haven’t meet a women who could sustain that.

Just shut up about it, this is really weird ,and slam 1g test prop or suspension into her and see what happens if that’s what u want, like I’ve heard some female open competitors take 1g test on top of a bunch or tren and other shit per week.

My highest I’ve been is 1g test for babe 4 weeks.
Noted

Do 20mg max… then report back.

If you do 100mg and she develops a macroclit and you leave her because of it, just send her to me and I’ll be the one to give her a blowjob and get pegged.

That’s the tren talking… never mind.