Wife wants to testosterone, need advice.

How much for her to feel it.

• 100mg test prop, once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200mg test prop, once

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
You really don’t want to be messing with a woman’s hormones. Slight changes can make them go psychotic. There used to be (maybe still is) a forum online for women who take the birth control pill ‘Yasmin’ and it made them nutty and they almost all got binned off by their husbands.

You jab her with test and you’re gonna be here next week crying, because you got pegged with her clit and now she’s ran off with a woman.

I have my wife on 30 mgs a week and trust me i don't think she'll be able to handle 100mgs. Women do not respond the same way men to with anabolics keep that in mind.
Thanks for the info. Can you explain more about why you think she wouldn't be able to handle one shot of 100mg? I'm not trying to be an ass, just wondering what the response could be .

Thanks for the info. Can you explain more about why you think she wouldn't be able to handle one shot of 100mg? I'm not trying to be an ass, just wondering what the response could be .
From my wife experience (on the phone with her now) she noticed a significant raise in her fast blood glucose levels. She start to become insulin resistant with higher doses, Intense brain fog, increased facial/body hair growth, increase clit size, higher dose low sex drive due to estro convert.. We dialed the dose from 36mgs to 22mgs splits 2x a week. From what she found this her sweet spot. She's tried anavar EQ PRIMO and SUS. Nothing has worked except a low dose test. Everyone will have a different responses to these drugs, so I'm not saying this will happen in your situation. A little goes a long way.