Wife wants to testosterone, need advice.

How much for her to feel it.

• 100mg test prop, once

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200mg test prop, once

• 250mg test cyp, once

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
My wife is all in to see what it feel like to have the testosterone of a man.

So I thought I could give her a shot of Test Prop 100mg/ml.

But now I'm wondering if that's gonna be enough. Because this is a one and done thing.

Is prop even gonna be in her system long enough for her to notice anything?

Is 100mg one time even enough?

On the other hand, is this gonna cause long term changes, I doubt it but I have to ask.

Any woman wanna chime in, please feel free to give your experience and advice on this topic!

Yeah I'm no expert on this but I'm pretty sure she'd feel it on only 10mg. 100mg seems like way too much. HRT for women can be in the 3mg-10mg week range for testosterone.

My wife is all in to see what it feel like to have the testosterone of a man.

So I thought I could give her a shot of Test Prop 100mg/ml.

But now I'm wondering if that's gonna be enough. Because this is a one and done thing.

Is prop even gonna be in her system long enough for her to notice anything?

Is 100mg one time even enough?

On the other hand, is this gonna cause long term changes, I doubt it but I have to ask.

Any woman wanna chime in, please feel free to give your experience and advice on this topic!
give her 10mg of var for a week

Does she know anything about virilization risks and fertility risks or did you just tell her “I can give you a shot of this magic substance and you’ll feel the libido and strength of a man. I don’t think it’ll cause any issues”?

Does she know anything about virilization risks and fertility risks or did you just tell her “I can give you a shot of this magic substance and you’ll feel the libido and strength of a man. I don’t think it’ll cause any issues”?
I was saying he could just give her var for a week for the libido with very low risk of virilization

Sponsors

Latest posts