Wife wants to testosterone, need advice.

How much for her to feel it.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
My friend's wife took test prop. Can't remember the dosage she ran but it was small. Maybe just maybe 100 mg a week. Can't remember. Tho she did this for a cycle not permanently

"Wife wants to try" = I want to try getting my wife really horny :D
No, it's that women don't understand what it's like for a man to have a sex drive constantly running so high.

Women don't understand the male biological impuls to look at women. Trust me I work very hard to make sure I'm not eye fuckin other women but a glance or 2 happens.
And explaining this to women is dam near impossible because women have never needed to understand how a man operates.

Men are deductive problem solvers, so we have to figure out what makes women tick to get them.

Women just exist, and men do the approaching, and do all the work.

What some people have missed, at least initially, was this:

Bro, she is not using over time. One shot to simply feel what it's like to have the testosterone of a man. She is not going on any kind of cycle or trt.

Women do not respond the same way men to with anabolics

Yes, we metabolise testosterone differently and also every woman will have a very different response.

...Intense brain fog, increased facial/body hair growth, increase clit size, higher dose low sex drive due to estro convert..

Everything you wrote here, Clappingcheecks, makes sense (people think that a high testosterone will turn a woman into a nympho, but what your wife experienced in terms of her libido being affected negatively is what can occur when the level is too high).

However, all this becomes irrelevant here, because the intention here is not hormonal optimisation or consistent dosing

Are you saying one single shot and never again..?
That's it.
Op wants any woman here to chime in.
Like, who in their right mind would think about doing something like this, let alone doing it?
Why the hell?
I doubt very much this comes from the wife's wishes.
It's total nonsense.
He wonders what the side effects would be.
The only way for them to know is to have a go; he is pretty sure there will be no consequences to his one shot and go.
Who knows.
Like I said, who does stuff like this, so it's pot luck, right?
He will keep us posted, hopefully.

I really have heard some open bb women are in 1g test a week and run tren.
Yes, and what do they look like?
I have come across a couple and they look like a male bodybuilder that transitioned to female.
Maybe the ones you know have not had so much virilisation.
But there is no going back for them, that's for sure.

In any case, this thing here is not for continuous use.
It's a single hurrah.

In the end, this is exactly what I was thinking.
Thank you @jankoch for injecting a bit of sense into the proceedings:
replace it with trenbolone ace.

This.
She wants to feel like a man taking roids; might as well go for the one thing whose feelz cannot be mistaken or equalled, from what I have learnt form you guys.
It's like the magical poison that everyone hates to love.
She can sweat like a pig and will want to f$#% everything that moves, which will give her a good idea of what her husband gets up to.
Couples that play together, stay together.
Possibly

What some people have missed, at least initially, was this:

Yes, we metabolise testosterone differently and also every woman will have a very different response.

Everything you wrote here, Clappingcheecks, makes sense (people think that a high testosterone will turn a woman into a nympho, but what your wife experienced in terms of her libido being affected negatively is what can occur when the level is too high).

However, all this becomes irrelevant here, because the intention here is not hormonal optimisation or consistent dosing

That's it.
Op wants any woman here to chime in.
Like, who in their right mind would think about doing something like this, let alone doing it?
Why the hell?
I doubt very much this comes from the wife's wishes.
It's total nonsense.
He wonders what the side effects would be.
The only way for them to know is to have a go; he is pretty sure there will be no consequences to his one shot and go.
Who knows.
Like I said, who does stuff like this, so it's pot luck, right?
He will keep us posted, hopefully.

Yes, and what do they look like?
I have come across a couple and they look like a male bodybuilder that transitioned to female.
Maybe the ones you know have not had so much virilisation.
But there is no going back for them, that's for sure.

In any case, this thing here is not for continuous use.
It's a single hurrah.

In the end, this is exactly what I was thinking.
Thank you @jankoch for injecting a bit of sense into the proceedings:

This.
She wants to feel like a man taking roids; might as well go for the one thing whose feelz cannot be mistaken or equalled, from what I have learnt form you guys.
It's like the magical poison that everyone hates to love.
She can sweat like a pig and will want to f$#% everything that moves, which will give her a good idea of what her husband gets up to.
Couples that play together, stay together.
Possibly
Another good angle. I guess if the aim is to feel like a man, Aggression and high sex drive, then tren ace may as well send things in that direction.

No, it's that women don't understand what it's like for a man to have a sex drive constantly running so high.

Women don't understand the male biological impuls to look at women. Trust me I work very hard to make sure I'm not eye fuckin other women but a glance or 2 happens.
And explaining this to women is dam near impossible because women have never needed to understand how a man operates.

Men are deductive problem solvers, so we have to figure out what makes women tick to get them.

Women just exist, and men do the approaching, and do all the work.

I don’t think a shot of testosterone is going to radically change her biology and all of a sudden she’s slamming beers with the bros and eye fucking anything with a dick that walks by.

Men and women are different. Always will be. That’s a good thing. If you don’t believe me go fuck your best guy freind and see if you’re happy.

@Goingstronger the in-house expert of all things tne and weird testosterone administration would be able to enlighten OP on the unusual one shot bonanza he plans for his wife.
Surely

Thank you @iris

Indeed @Qualityoflife86 , I know a thing or two about testosterone ;)

Forget about esterified testosterone, by the time it hits her, she won't know what makes her feel what.
What you want is something she can feel in under one hour so that she connects the dots, and so that the feeling is intense enough that she identifies it as being testosterone.

Mix testosterone base raw powder in pure ethanol and pure fractionated coconut oil, and apply a good amount to her whole body and insist on the vagina and the anus.

Let it sit for 30 minutes and she will have at least 100mg of testosterone in her she will feel but that won't make any lasting masculinizing change.