Wife wants to testosterone, need advice.

How much for her to feel it.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you want your girl to become a man run this
Not if you know what you are doing
Short time
It helped burn off all the extra fat from having a couple of babies will do to you, we also run marathons as our primary hobby,.
Biggest clit on the street !

Trans men get around 40-80mg per week. I think you'd want to do a short ester to be in and out of the system faster. IMO 20mg eod prop for 2 weeks would probably get what you're looking for. I think 100-200mg at once would probably just make her ride a crazy roller coaster of hormones.

This sounds crazy, but i'd love to hear how it turns out.

But seriously....I would not do 1 big shot. What works well is testosterone undecanoate (oral). Its bioavailability is very low (7%) so she could dose 30 mgs/day.

That protocol is now being looked at to fix vaginal issues in post menopausal women.

If you want a simple, SAFE and effective solution that makes a BIG impact on her sex drive..I have found test cream is the way to go over Cyp injections. My wife used Test C injection (7-10mg twice a week=14-20 total) and her sex drive went up a little bit, but she didn't feel good. We put her on some test cream which she now uses 5 days a week (yes she puts it on her private parts for better absorption), she loves it and she went from just kind of enjoying sex to being ready to go almost every day. This isn't a short-term effect either, she has been running a reasonably high sex drive for over a year now and she is 50 years old. I'm not saying she will be like someone on Tren, but it is very safe and we have found it to be very effective. No side effects to date either...she has been able to put on about 5 pounds of muscle mostly upper body so that was good to see as well.