• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Will the crypto market ever recover

Roco Bama

Is now a good opportunity to pick up good coins or this market is doomed.
Share your opinions guys.

The market is NOT doomed. Guarantee a 5,000 percent gain... Just maybe not in our lifetime. Damn.
On a real note, I'm buying BTC and ETH.. I was told BTC was going to zero five or six years ago when it was 200 dollars and bought a few. Got some ETH at 12 dollars a couple years ago. I seem to be doing ok even with our big crash the last few days... think.. Don't be short-sighted with the press and charts. Blockchain doesn't regard charts or futures like the chart monkeys would have you believe. Completely different animal. I'm HODL, especially when the experts (in a brand new open ledger accounting system) tell me what to do. They have no clue. BTW.. there are a lot of shit coins out there, in my opinion, stick with the top ten via their market cap.

It will far exceed anything in the past once big money gets in but I couldn't begin to try and put a date on it.
But no it's not over it would be alot higher if not for the mt.gox trustee doing all the massive sell offs.

Totally a gamble, so don’t put in what you can’t afford to lose. Look at at the dude on Reddit who borrowed a bunch to put into cryptocurrency. He is down 85% and has to pay that bill each month.

Also, when the price is rising don’t be afraid to sell a little and take some profits!

I really want BTC and Ether to come back and I think they will eventually, unless something waaay better comes out.

Last time I checked LTC it was in the 70s and now it's in the 50s... I'm starting to think crypto is complete garbage

Last time I checked LTC it was in the 70s and now it's in the 50s... I'm starting to think crypto is complete garbage
True, it was at 43 1 year ago today though. I look at it as gambling and a different way to pay. I'm not really expecting anything, but if it jumps 300% I'll be happy. I started looking at crypto right before it blew up back in December. LTC was at 40 then next thing I knew it was at 330. I kicked my self for not even putting in 100 bucks.

True, it was at 43 1 year ago today though. I look at it as gambling and a different way to pay. I'm not really expecting anything, but if it jumps 300% I'll be happy. I started looking at crypto right before it blew up back in December. LTC was at 40 then next thing I knew it was at 330. I kicked my self for not even putting in 100 bucks.
I'm no expert but I don't expect it to ever peak like that again. I just think people are too wary of it. I'll be happy if it hits 80 again. I'll spend what I have on raws and be done with it for good

I just jumped on the "Load coin" bandwagon. A silver backed crypto. Got in on the 1st tranche buy in. I don't ever want to be on the sidelines again after missing the btc early days....
Supposed to be listed by 01/01/19.

Home :: LODE Association

Fixed for you. I'll revisit this thread in December and show you why.
I feel like ripple is the only crypto that isn't risky for long term investments since governments around the world will tighten regulations on cryptos which can have a big impact on their values.

BTC worth more than gold. Trading BTC alone, in transactions and volume, and no other cryptos, 3x more than gold, in USD, volume this year. 0.4 trillion in gold, 0.9 trillion YTD. Hmm... Reminds me of the early 1990's when the internet was a fad. BTW, Where are you CE and the original 'undergroundsuplements.com'? You still with us?