will trt be enough to keep me from losing my gains

I see this quite a bit actually. People pushing their T to supraphysiological levels but it’s still “TRT” or my other favorite “TRT+”
True. What I’m taking is doctor prescribed I honestly don’t make any testosterone. And I need that much to make enough free testosterone.

Lee Priest, very unsolicited btw, told me at Arnold he sits at 200 per 10days. That's fkn as legit as it gets bc dudes still a fucking tree trunk.
His ig doesnt have a current body pic so I have no idea what he currently looks like size wise, I will say ton of pro bodybuilders lie straight to your face on what they actually take

His ig doesnt have a current body pic so I have no idea what he currently looks like size wise, I will say ton of pro bodybuilders lie straight to your face on what they actually take
Despite the anonymity, let.me assure you at Arnold dudes fkn huge and he posts daily on IG and FB. Look at his forearms alone dude. Also, that dudes so Raw nd real, his whole point was other guys who drop their training and maintaining at TRT doses isn't that hard. He's really in no need of lying about anything, he isn't regulated at all.

Lee Priest, very unsolicited btw, told me at Arnold he sits at 200 per 10days. That's fkn as legit as it gets bc dudes still a fucking tree trunk.
Dude has insane top tier elite genetics what he can do does not apply to the average person, not even close

What you can maintain on “Trt” after a blast will come down to genetics. Some guys will slowly shrink back to their starting weight some guys will keep the same size and just get a little softer but you will not maintain the same size and look on Trt as you get on a blast