Woman who cant cum

• Thread starter Deleted member 127229
  • Start date
A couple of drinks and some weed. Keep in mind women’s orgasms are a mental function not like dudes where it’s mechanical. The eating her out is mechanical but she needs more of the mental. Start there…

So back when I was in college. I met this girl, when we hooked up for the first time, I made her cum and she literally was mind blown. She told me she had never felt or done that. I didn’t do anything special, I rubbed her clit while banging her. Anyways, it seems so weird to me she’d never had before, even masterbating.

Years later, I moved back to the area and was doing a victory lap on old hook ups. Obviously I hooked up with her again. And she mentioned it then too, that I taught her how to cum.

So moral of the story is either these girls are using a 6hp hitachi vibrator says like @LarryLove and desensitized, you gotta find the clit, or you’re not hitting that bottom half of the vagina.

Well bro, im gonna level with you. Your dicks too small. I know it hurts, but i figure you best hear it from me, champ.

Now that youve accepted that, let me tell you about my newest penis growth formula: MegaDick3000

Using a proprietary blend of secret herbs, rhino horn, tiger penis extract, and black magic, my secret formula will give you big bonerz.

PM your credit card details to order. Your welcome.

I've been with two who just couldn't cum and one that had a hard time doing so, and was particularly shy about it, always wanted to face away from me when cumming. All these girls had anxiety issues and one was I think on the spectrum, but didn't realize it yet. She's like a robot.

The two who just couldn't cum wanted to have sex for hours on end, I didn't like it at all, there was no begining, middle and end dramaturgy here, if you know what I mean, it was just "banging". This really drove me off. Just fix your issues and call me when you're ready, ok? I certainly don't need that baggage in my life. I do emphatise with them for sure, but really, I have other issues in my life then trying to restore some women's faith in men and especially in their own self image. That's a lengthy and exhausting process to say the least.

I tried getting one in to the gym, tried to make her feel sexy and what not, but she was just too lazy, didn't have the aggression/perseverance and the willingness to endure physical discomfort necessary to actually work out effectively. And I knew most of her issues were body image related. Soo ... yeah, whatever. It's really frustrating being with someone who has self image issues, they're popping out all the time in all the various places in life, not just the bed, and after some time you're just like "oh for fucks sake, I can't listen to this chit anymore" and I'm out.

I can see this kind of women a mile away now. Low self image, tons of past relationship baggage, doesn't feel comfortable in her own body and thus has a hard time expressing her passion ...

For the OP question, what to do? You need to make her feel a) sexy and b) that she can relax in front of you. The latter is very important for us who have good physiques. Ladies are very self conscious creatures, very!! (how often do you see ladies coming up to guys, exposing them self to potential rejection?), and if you're a fitness freak with top 5% body, then it's going to be a mission getting her to feel relax naked in front of you.

You could not be more on the money. They want the room completely dark and i even say, “I’m visual”. Then it becomes such a buzz kill after having to discuss all that. Find an overconfident chic willing to bang under surgical lighting

Some women are easier than others.

I think it's a normal men feeling to be pissed off if she doesn't cum, I have encountered hard women like that and I was really fucking her hard and for long time, like sweating the shit out of me and still nothing, then I would remove any responsability, if she has no her mind right it's not my fucking problem, I did perform well.

This is a multifactorial thing.

I agree with the above said that if they use a lot of toys and vibrators, it will make it harder in real sex, it is kind of a red flag.

The ones who have had a difficult time to cum have always been on some kind of antidepressants which caused it.
Seen a lot of replies that indicate inexperience; however this one is true. A lot of SSRIs inhibit women from reaching it. Does inhibit = prohibit? No. They can orgasm from proper stimulation. What stimulation they require is up to the individual.

We go on and on about how sides are different on different compounds, how about how individual bodies are different? For OpSec purposes I won’t dive into to my past but it varies. Nature, nurture, Piagets theories of development. They can be translated to how we view sex through experience. Fuck Freud, coke addict to the max and his shit doesn’t really make sense, not sure why it is in Psych in the 2000s.

Get a magic wand. Hitachi used to make them, not sure who does now. I think you’ll guranatee a nut with it. Wife is a hard nutter and it always works. Good luck!

-V

MDMA is not going to work it for sure makes it hard to orgasm anyone with real experience would know that

MDMA is not going to work it for sure makes it hard to orgasm anyone with real experience would know that
It makes it harder for men to cum, but unlike you i only sleep with women. My experience with xtc was that it was tough for me to cum, but every woman i was with went crazy, came like mad, and even squirted. Youll have to take my word for it as ull no doubt never satisfy a woman.

Also, anyone with a shred of intelligence knows that drug effects can vary wildly as do people's biology.

It makes it harder for men to cum, but unlike you i only sleep with women. My experience with xtc was that it was tough for me to cum, but every woman i was with went crazy, came like mad, and even squirted. Youll have to take my word for it as ull no doubt never satisfy a woman.

Also, anyone with a shred of intelligence knows that drug effects can vary wildly as do people's biology.
I now understand what story is behind your nickname :D

If a woman doesn't orgasm, despite my best efforts and her acknowledgment of my performance, and this happens repeatedly, I find myself losing interest in continuing to have sex with her.

I believe this is a natural psychological response to such a situation.

I have discussed this matter with numerous women, both partners and acquaintances, and in most cases, it's not the fault of men. Some women require a strong emotional connection or specific sexual stimulation in order to achieve orgasm.

Not insulting your skills but did you try the fish-hook method with your fingers? Usually works on everyone, especially if you suck on their clit while doing it. I can go into greater detail if need-be.

Not insulting your skills but did you try the fish-hook method with your fingers? Usually works on everyone, especially if you suck on their clit while doing it. I can go into greater detail if need-be.
Why should I bother myself doing that? Why should we look for feminine satisfaction? Your own satisfaction having sex with her should get her off. Just wondering.

Idk why but being obsessed with her satisfaction is kind of Beta.

As a woman, in love with my husband, this whole thread is super disappointing. I actually read through everything to see if there was some legitimate advice. I struggle with "cumming" and it's not because I don't love my husband, or am not attracted to him, or not emotionally connected. We've been married 15 years. I just think I'm starting to get older and my hormones are changing and I really want to enjoy sex again.
To the dudes in this forum... I hope that if you feel a connection to a woman, you don't give up on her. There is so much more to a loving relationship than sex. I do admit sex is important, which is why I came here in the first place, but it's not *everything*.

Why should I bother myself doing that? Why should we look for feminine satisfaction? Your own satisfaction having sex with her should get her off. Just wondering.

Idk why but being obsessed with her satisfaction is kind of Beta.
It’s not beta at all to care about your partner’s pleasure. When another guy fucks her brains out and makes her cum you’ll be all alone with your alpha-ness lmao