Woman who cant cum

• Thread starter Deleted member 127229
  • Start date
It’s not beta at all to care about your partner’s pleasure. When another guy fucks her brains out and makes her cum you’ll be all alone with your alpha-ness lmao
You're right, we should care.

I just got the feeling that some guys are trying too hard, if you fuck well and hard, and have good appetite about oral sex she should get off easily, this is not rocket science.

As a woman, in love with my husband, this whole thread is super disappointing. I actually read through everything to see if there was some legitimate advice. I struggle with "cumming" and it's not because I don't love my husband, or am not attracted to him, or not emotionally connected. We've been married 15 years. I just think I'm starting to get older and my hormones are changing and I really want to enjoy sex again.
To the dudes in this forum... I hope that if you feel a connection to a woman, you don't give up on her. There is so much more to a loving relationship than sex. I do admit sex is important, which is why I came here in the first place, but it's not *everything*.
Your case is different, we men also have andropause naturally with age, I would be extremely comprehensive if it were about my 15 years marriage.

I think the discussion here is about young women who can't cum for no apparent reasons, and focused more on casual sex rather than long term relationships.

Point is we men can get rightfully pissed off if a woman can't cum even though our best efforts.

You're right, we should care.

I just got the feeling that some guys are trying too hard, if you fuck well and hard, and have good appetite about oral sex she should get off easily, this is not rocket science.
Well I mean, it probably just gets frustrating for them, it’s kind of understandable

I'm not trying to brag or come off wrong. But I've been with many women...I know how to make a chick cum and I've made dozens of them cum no problem. But two women I've been with have a mental block and cannot cum with anyone, even playing with themselves. I've literally eaten both of these women out for extended periods and neither could cum. I'm POSITIVE it isn't me. POSITIVE.

Have you ever been with a woman who couldn't cum? By cum I mean have an orgasm.

What did you do?

Did you ever eventually make them cum? How?

I was with couple of girls that had super hard time cumming. I always managed after some time, even made some girls cum for a first time with a partner as well.

However when girl can't even cum alone, there is pretty much nothing you can do. Its called anorgasmia, about 3% of girls suffer from it for a lifetime. I had two with this condition in bed and one female friend I talked about it that also had this issue.

I tried for some time(toys, making them feel safe and protected, doing whatever their dream kinks were, long foreplays) but nothing really worked. The female friend said she tried like a lot with few boys and tried pretty much everything alone. With no luck ofc.

Girls like that enjoy sex differently and the ones I've met were very sexual. However it kinda ruined the experience for me. It felt kinda bland when they were same level of horny through the entire act.

Apparently from what I've read, some girls like that came for the first time using Sybian(so I guess you can try that) and for some girl the condition improved some time after pregnancy.

I’m saying this as a woman, does it matter if she cums or not? If a guy doesn’t finish me off I go home and do it myself. I just ask that you try. I’m extremely turned on by sexting and flirting and very into the act but may not finish. I’m more than happy if he does though.