Women advice please

Also I am very embarrassed putting my personal videos on anywhere my dad had video me doing 225 and then I made him delete it becuz I am very shy about putting myself out like that

That's bullshit too... if you were so shy then why the user name and you switched your avi from just your semi naked body (which I guess has you at between 25-29% bf) to this one showing off your easily searched face and your husbands.... if that's actually you...

BUT IF, and I say IF this there is a chance that this is you... to run Primo, real primo for 6 weeks and increase your lifts by a 100lbs is complete bullshit! Being as you say 155lbs and not only originally lifting over your body weight then adding another 100... bitch please! That's the biggest crock I've heard. You want to see a beast and learn something. Check out Wendylifts logs, she's a true power lifter with a kick ass body...

And running Primo won't give you that much plus typically you don't feel/see the full effects before week 8! Sooooo... question, did you test your primo as taking 200mg of it is plain stupid, and this is your first cycle... you should be pretty bald at least from those quantities, and A LOT of other sides! You clearly haven't done ANY research! My guess is, IF you were taking anything then it was underdosed test! And for you to be so ignorant and not even know your mgs?! Why the hell did you even bother when you clearly have no idea. Also, based on those 2 pics we have seen, doesn't look like you did any body recomp as you didn't have any muscle on either one of those pics. Primo will harden you, I didn't see any of it.

As for your period, it takes time, with those amounts you took, I wouldn't be expecting anything for at least 4-5 months after your last shot (or at least I wouldn't be surprised)
23g needles? why the hell did you need to go do that, you could have easily done 25g at the most. Your husband is a dumb ass for ordering the shit for you and you telling him to back off. I don't even know who is the better one of the two of you for doing this stupidity of a first cycle!

Yep was thinking the same thing I've been running primo for 20 months and bench hasn't gone up 100 lbs lol [emoji23] that was humorous though helped get me through my long ass day thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn surprised took so long too sniff out the troll. Think some need a troll refresher course on Meso lol :p

Last edited:

Sponsors