Women advice please

My kinda woman no problem keeping the kids in line just smack em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also I am very embarrassed putting my personal videos on anywhere my dad had video me doing 225 and then I made him delete it becuz I am very shy about putting myself out like that

What about the one where you benched 245 huh????
I only have the smaller amounts like 185 and under becuz when I work out its only me and my husband and I needed him to spot me incase I hurt myself becuz I had dropped the bar on me at 155 lbs and so after that he was spotting me the whole time

Also I am very embarrassed putting my personal videos on anywhere my dad had video me doing 225 and then I made him delete it becuz I am very shy about putting myself out like that
Well it appears you joined a steroid board using your government? How shy are you about letting the world know your using AAS?

Well it appears you joined a steroid board using your government? How shy are you about letting the world know your using AAS?
That's different I came on becuz I was scared about missing my period and didn't want to tell the doctor so I thought it would be better to ask people who do it