Women advice please

Well where do i start?
"She" joined 1 yr and 1 day ago with no posts until today
"She" has no idea about mg per mL or the vials content
She benches 245
She has missed her period for quite some time
This is difficult to answer without proper glute picks or some thing to that effect?
Maybe a picture with meso on it date and time would be nice
PM box is always open
Lets get to the bottom of this

Create a Youtube account, upload the video and then link the video here by copying the address and pasting it in the box that pops when you click the film icon on your options for replying to a thread.

Create a Youtube account, upload the video and then link the video here by copying the address and pasting it in the box that pops when you click the film icon on your options for replying to a thread.
What he said. Also dont forget to upload any other videos that you and your husband have filmed. For verification pourposes

Ok I'm gonna try I am also not good with technology I am kinda old fashioned when it comes to this I'm gonna try that

If you're old fashioned your phone may look like this and I don't think you can scream grab with it tho
faf4e69fe853b5a258d4a44a4a4926ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk