Women advice please

I am sure glad to hear that I thought oh crap I'm gonna turn into a fucking man where's my damn period!!!!
You can usually gauge with most hormones and PED's a women usually takes a 1/10 of what a man would take.

For example:
Man might run 600mg-1000mg of Primo a week
Women might run 60mg-100mg of Primo a week
Man might run 50mg-100mg of Var a day
Women might run 5mg-10mg of Var a day

Obvioulsy all depends on goals and prior use.

mands

Last edited:
your hormonal balance is off it takes time to recover

the same like with guys, after longer cycle most will have problem with erection

last time it took me like 5 months after running heavy cycle to recover

I'm not sure me and my husband work out at home I am 5'7 and 150 lbs
The reason I'm asking lower BF% can effect your menstrual cycle as well. Didn't now if you dropped a significant amount while on cycle.

mands

You can usually gauge with most hormones and PED's a women usually takes a 1/10 of what a man would take.

For example:
Man might run 50mg-100mg of Var a week
Women might run 5mg-10mg of Var a week

mands

That var I think you meant by day. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For example:
Man might run 50mg-100mg of Var a week
Women might run 5mg-10mg of Var a week

mands
Well my goals were to be fucking she hulk on the bench! Lmao I am very prideful and being in competing with my husband and I was doing so well on my bench I got up to 245 lbs decline on bench and 225 five times on decline so I didn't want to stop but then I started missing periods so it scared me

Ya I know I sound like a dumb shit I just don't know I never even looked at the vial I just saw what went into my ass
I was referring to @Wendylifts comment. I had wrote Var as per week instead of day. I edited my post to reflect what I originally meant to post.

mands

The reason I'm asking lower BF% can effect your menstrual cycle as well. Didn't now if you dropped a significant amount while
There is a concentration in the dose is what they're referring to. Mg of compound per ml of solution.

Ooooooh my fuck I am way out of my league I guess I should be reading a lot more becuz I had to kinda figure this shit out on my own and this shit is like Chinese to me

There is a concentration in the dose is what they're referring to. Mg of compound per ml of solution.

So mg/ml would be the dose you're concerned with and what everyone is referring too. Typically women start experiencing virilization over 50-100mg/week. Usually folks dose it out so that it's 1 mg/ml. 1:1 ratio. I'm doubting that was the case in your situation but who knows. Do you know the size of the needle you were using? Was it a slin pin by any chance?