Women advice please

So mg/ml would be the dose you're concerned with and what everyone is referring too. Typically women start experiencing virilization over 50-100mg/week. Usually folks dose it out so that it's 1 mg/ml. 1:1 ratio. I'm doubting that was the case in your situation but who knows. Do you know the size of the needle you were using? Was it a slin pin by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let me go look

What they're telling you is 1cc and 1ml mean absolutely nothing unless you know the concentration. Do you still have a bottle you can look at to see how many mg 1ml is?

So mg/ml would be the dose you're concerned with and what everyone is referring too. Typically women start experiencing virilization over 50-100mg/week. Usually folks dose it out so that it's 1 mg/ml. 1:1 ratio. I'm doubting that was the case in your situation but who knows. Do you know the size of the needle you were using? Was it a slin pin by any chance?

It was 23g 1 " 3ml Nipro
On the bottle of Primo not the needle size?

mands
Oh it was 10ml

Your bottle should tell you the concentration per ml. Ie, 100mg/ml

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161117-105711.png
    Screenshot_20161117-105711.png
    863.6 KB · Views: 15
You were taking 200mg a week of primo, yeah it's helpful to know how much you're taking.

It's like you telling us you took 3 ibuprofen. The ibuprofen could have been 100mg each or 800mg each... Huge difference.
Ooooh that just made me understand thank you I get it now

I'm just amazed you only lost your period and didn't grow an Adam's apple. You had no sides?

Stick around and research. You need to be educated about this stuff.
I noticed my fucking leg hairs and armpit hairs would grow like fucking crazy
So obviously some virilization! If your clit didn't get as big as your thumb, no deepening of your voice and you gain some muscle and strength you might of had real primo. :)

mands