Women advice please

You got up to 250lbs on decline bench?

I don't know how decline transfers to flat but... That doesn't sound real to me.

@mands ?
I just noticed that. 245 pound decline and 225 pound decline for 5 reps?

mands

Stick around and research. You need to be educated about this stuff.

So obviously some virilization! If your clit didn't get as big as your thumb, no deepening of your voice and you gain some muscle and strength you might of had real primo. :)

mands
No my voice didn't change and my clit did grow a little but not a thumb but I did go up 100 lbs on my bench

While most people are stronger at lower levels on decline due to the greatly decreased range of motion. 245 is still alot for a 100pd female. The hundred pd increase at that level is also NOT real, you dont go from 125x5 to 225 x 5 without injury in that short of a time

I just noticed that. 245 pound decline and 225 pound decline for 5 reps?

mands

This is a troll. I knew pages back when she was acting dumb. I was like "WTF!" Out load. People at work thought I was watching a football game. Lol I bench 225 for 6 unassisted with no wraps or anything and I'm 5'9 170lbs. Your weight and your picture don't match. You should be nothing but muscle and your skinny as fawk!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

While most people are stronger at lower levels on decline due to the greatly decreased range of motion. 245 is still alot for a 100pd female. The hundred pd increase at that level is also NOT real, you dont go from 125x5 to 225 x 5 without injury in that short of a time
I'm not 100 lbs I'm 155-160lbs

None of it sounds real. My x girlfriend pounded shit and was strong before ever using. LMAO!

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

She said decline on both one rep and 5 times. That was confusing because of the 20 pound difference also the amount raised an eyebrow.

mands