Working out on your period

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids - Open to Everyone' started by TheH0517, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Depends on the person, I had amazing results the effects weren’t as bad as I thought. Most common side effect was the sweating especially for acne always gotta stay hydrated.

2. Villain

Villain Member

The alternating Drol & Winnie helps balance out the negative sides of each compound. It’s really quite synergistic.

QueenColossus03 likes this.
  3. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

You're very welcome! I know there are old threads about Anadrol as we've discussed this a few years ago.

Villain likes this.
  4. Villain

Villain Member

I was glad to find out it’s nowhere near as hepatoxic as once thought.

5. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

I personally wouldn't waste var for a 2 week on and 2 week off experimentation. If I wanted some adventure of hardcore hardening and something quick short burst, I'd go for either Anadrol and superdrol or winny and anadrol. You want "explosive" and immediate, that's an insane combo that you'd get away and have something to take away in this kind of on and off "timeline".

Again, I personally wouldn't waste and do 2 on/2 off but those compounds seem to be the fastest acting and most noticable in short bursts. Not recommended for newbies, strictly advanced users.

Villain and QueenColossus03 like this.
  6. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

And Anadrol is actually pretty good and very well tolerated by women. Very little undesirable sides.

Logan44551 and Villain like this.
  7. Villain

Villain Member

Yeah, I didn’t mean Var for the on/off - I had changed course to suggest Adrol & Winnie as a great combo with the alternating.

8. That makes sense .. Understood I was thinking about doing that with Winny actually

Villain likes this.
  9. Villain

Villain Member

Can you share your personal experience with the Winnie/Adrol combo? Did you run them together or alternating? What did you notice the most from that stack?

10. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

That's a tough one to answer. I've ran so many cycles of so many combos. Lol

I love Anadrol on its own. But I have started with it while running var as well. Anadrol kicks in for me super quick and I get crazy strength boost from it.

When combining adrol and winny, for me, I leave winny till the last several weeks if I'm running another oral that I started with adrol or sdrol. I personally run long cycles and most of the time the compounds overlap. For example, I use primo as my base, anadrol at the begining for few weeks then add and switch to something for final "polishing" like winny, mast, var, or tbol for the next several weeks. Having winny and adrol overlapping hasn't really made me feel like that's a must combo. I haven't really noticed significant differences in my overall look/feel being much different than if I ran them back to back. I'd have to check my notes to actually see if I noted anything highly significant while in overlap.

11. Villain

Villain Member

Thanks for sharing!

12. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Thanks for all the info, this thread has been helpful for me to give advice to her in many ways

Millard Baker likes this.