Working out on your period

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids - Open to Everyone' started by TheH0517, Feb 24, 2020.

1. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

That's right around the corner for her so that's probably why I've heard it.

2. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

3. TheH0517

TheH0517 Member

Great info Millard, I appreciate it. I was curious if there were any quick fixes for leakage more so, but it seems like she just needs to get with her doctor to see what’s available medicinally. Thank y’all! I’ll pass the message to her.

QueenColossus03 and ickyrica like this.
  4. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

How'd you like the anadrol? What dose did you use?

QueenColossus03 likes this.
  5. I did lowest amount first and then after a month went up in dosage. I loved it

Logan44551 likes this.
  6. Iron Vett

Iron Vett Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What were your results with the Anadrol? Lasting muscle hypertrophy? Any major sides? What affects did it have on mental state and hunger? Any significant changes in libido?

7. It helped tone me I loved combining it. The affects of it weren’t severe but I would feel tightness around my muscles, soreness, but my moods would change. When I took too much Var at first man I was cranky but I lowered the dosage plus adding it with Drol I felt better but of course people are different. And not really no until I did Winnie then I started to see more results

Gbro, Kim and Iron Vett like this.
  8. Kim

Kim Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I'm thinking about trying it next. :)

Gbro and QueenColossus03 like this.
  9. Girl do it!!!

Kim likes this.
  10. Villain

Villain Member

What was your starting and ending dosage on Adrol?

11. I honestly don’t remember it’s been 2 years since. But I plan on using the lowest dosage first to see how I do on it. Honestly I’m scared to do Var & Winnie together but we shall see how it goes

Villain likes this.
  12. Villain

Villain Member

Var & Winnie should be a winning combination. You could even try alternating them two weeks on, two off or better yet, alternate Winnie & Drol that way.

13. Gbro

Gbro Member

Be sure to document it all. There aren't a lot of before and after logs for women with dosages, etc.

14. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Isn't there a lot of risk of vitalization with Winnie?

15. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

Every compound is dose dependent and your own tolerance in regard to sides. Some women get crazy sides from the smallest amounts where others can do high doses and have no negative sides from it.

16. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

Women and Anadrol. I personally start with 12.5mg a day and increase to 25mg a day. 6 week runs. That's also what I typically recommend for women.

Gbro and Villain like this.
  17. Villain

Villain Member

Thank you!

18. I was thinking about doing that honestly

Villain likes this.
  19. Agreed. I plan on logging everything down this time

Gbro likes this.
  20. GearGodess

GearGodess Member

I agree with Millard, periods are over rated!

Personally, I tend to run gear at small enough doses that it stops my periods pretty quick. As Millard's links prove, I've run compounds for most of my life at this point and my lady parts have always been good and functional. I've also opted in to have an IUD put in which also helps with lightening the duration and volume of my periods. Mind you, I get them maybe twice or three times a year now. Lol ...voluntarily decided to halt them by the use of a little "something" lol