Would it be stupid to run Virtus instead of aromasin for 4ad/1ad cycle?

Devrip

I'll be running 4ad/1ad shortly (not the DHEA variants) and will have both virtus and aromasin on hand. Virtus has always seemed to work fine for when I start to notice some estro sides but I want to do a higher dose cycle this time and was wondering if it would still be adequate or if I should just swap to aromasin as needed? Have enclo/ralox for PCT or if my nips start getting a bit spicey.

No, I didn't even know you could still buy that shit. Why would you even take it.
Why not pin to win?
I'm just getting back into taking AAS after a 10yr hiatus and wanted something mild to start with. Next cycle is going to be test and tbol.

I'll be running 4ad/1ad shortly (not the DHEA variants) and will have both virtus and aromasin on hand. Virtus has always seemed to work fine for when I start to notice some estro sides but I want to do a higher dose cycle this time and was wondering if it would still be adequate or if I should just swap to aromasin as needed? Have enclo/ralox for PCT or if my nips start getting a bit spicey.
What's Virtus?

I'm just getting back into taking AAS after a 10yr hiatus and wanted something mild to start with. Next cycle is going to be test and tbol.
If you want something “mild”, just run test at 300/week. I don’t see the point of mucking about with anything else if you’re going to end up using actual gear again

If you want something “mild”, just run test at 300/week. I don’t see the point of mucking about with anything else if you’re going to end up using actual gear again
That's the plan, going to go 300 for a month then possibly bump to 500 for another 2-3 depending on bloods.

Back